Chanel Edit Scripting error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chanel Edit Scripting error

Script error: The script was aborted because execution exceeded the specified timeout
    period.

fs.Add " WHERE userid = '"
    fs.Add strUser

This is the error I receive when I edit my channel line up and try to save it. Any Thought's ?

TIA
    -Orlando
    -Skybolt

CFGuy????

I can not use the Channel Edit feature of HSTV. When I do This is the error I get every time.

Script error: The script was aborted because execution exceeded the specified timeout period. fs.Add " WHERE userid = '"
    fs.Add strUser

Can you give me any insight on where to strat debuging ? Any response would be appreciated.

TIA

-Orlando
    -Skybolt

Comment

Do you have a lot of channels?
      Does the grid page work even though the channel editor doesn't?

The only thing I can think of is to temporarily turn off the HS option of scripts timing out. Make your changes, save them and then you can reset the script option.

For the future, I am moving the pages into a plugin because it speeds them up.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

HiJeff, And thanks for the reply. I had already tried the script timeout option. But the WSH timed out instead.

Script error: The script was aborted because execution exceeded the specified timeout period.
        fs.Add " WHERE userid = '"
        fs.Add strUser

Yes the tv grid will come up. and seems to work fine. I am only using this for the guide and would like to shorten the list for direct access. I using the lineup for dish network. Perhaps this will prove usefull for your plugin.

Orlando
        -Skybolt

Comment

I'm not sure how to get around the timeout, as far as the web page.
          You can go into the database itself and remove some of the channels. The channels for each user are stored in the table userChannels.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
          X