HSTV gone blank after reloading HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV gone blank after reloading HS

Not sure what I might have done but the HSTV links shows no data after reloading HomeSeer.

If I try to access the admin screen I get the message "You do not have access to this page". I am able to fix it by disabling the plugin and then enabling it again but I'm sure I have a setting wrong somewhere.

Any idea what's causing this?

Hatv

did you change the name in the hstv (general options) new user template.

the name must be the same as in (homeseer 2) (setup)( web user)user name.

Comment

no luck. Checked and both names are the same.

Comment

The quickest way will be to open the database.
        Look in the table userOptions.

Find the userID that you are using, then look for the OptionName of pgprivtvadmin. Set the OptionValue to 1.
        That should allow that userID access to the admin pages and you can then set the other permissions in the web interface.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff - that seems to have fixed it.

Comment

Working...
          X