IR Watch Control Item setup problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Makes sense. Works great. Great plugin. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    I took a quick glance at the images. Look at the one for the Control Item IR setup.
    You have a start time of 1 AM and an end time of 1 AM. Try changing that to a start time of 12 AM and an end time of 11:59 PM. That tells HSTV to allow the IR at all times of the day. Once you have the IR working you can narrow the time of day so you don't end up controlling a bedroom TV at 3 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic IR Watch Control Item setup problem

IR Watch Control Item setup problem

Hi,

I am having a problem configuring an IR Watch Control Item to change channels via usbuirt. I went through posts on this forum and I figure that this is supposed to be a trivial thing. Here is my setup:

- I have the IR commands learned and I am able to use them in actions etc. (see attached 1-ir-setup.jpg)
    - I created a watch control item (see 2-control-items.jpg)
    - I added a IR control action to my watch control item (see 3-ir-control-item-setup.jpg)
    - I assigned the watch control as the channel tune device for my user (see 4-user-options)

When I click on channel icon on the listings page I get the following inthe log, but no IR command is fired.

Please help..

-------
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - PagePut: name: tunenow.x = value:34
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - PagePut: name: tunenow.y = value:16
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - PagePut: name: channelID = value:I21689.labs.zap2it.com
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - PagePut: name: pg = value:hstvtuner
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - PagePut: name: ref_page = value:hstv
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - SELECT optionValue, optionName FROM userOptions WHERE optionName = 'tuneItem' AND userID = 'default'
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - SELECT 'app' as tbl, appID as ID, padTime, runOrder FROM deviceApp WHERE deviceID = 3 UNION SELECT 'ir', irID, padTime, runOrder FROM deviceIR WHERE deviceID = 3 UNION SELECT 'plugin', pluginID, padTime, runOrder FROM devicePlugin WHERE deviceID = 3 UNION SELECT 'speak',speakID, speakEarly, runOrder FROM deviceSpeak WHERE deviceID = 3 UNION SELECT 'script', scriptID, padTime, runOrder FROM deviceScript WHERE deviceID = 3 ORDER BY 3 desc, runOrder
    11/20/2008 12:11:23 AM - HSTV - SELECT c.channelID, c.channelnumber, c.channelname, c.channelNickName, l.title, l.episode, l.category, l.starttime, l.endtime, l.description, r.rating, r.speakRating FROM tvListings l, tvChannels c, tvRatings r WHERE l.channelID = c.channelID AND l.rating = r.rating AND c.channelID = 'I21689.labs.zap2it.com' AND l.starttime < Now() AND l.endtime > Now()
    Attached Files
Working...
X