X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change channel by VR

Hi Jeff

Feature Request:

Any chance of adding tune to channel by VR?
    "Tune to channel 30" or Tune to "Discovery Channel" (once you look at the issue with VR and Channel nicknames.)

Thanks

Skibum

Look in the HSTV VR events. There should be one named HSTV VR Whats on channel name.
    What channels are showing in the voice command?

I have mine set like this:
    (whats|what is)+ on (AMC|AAndE|Disney East|CBS|ABC|NBC|Nick|Nick West|Sci Fi|Spike TV|TNT|USA|Hallmark|Fox|TBS|Movie Channel West|Disney West|Turner Classic|Love|Westerns|Mystery|Trinity|Drama|Action|WAM|HG TV|Fox Movies|TV Land|Discovery Home|Encore|Movie Channel Extra|Military Channel|BBC America|DIY TV|Hallmark Movies|Sleuth Channel)+ [at (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve)+ (oh|ten|twenty|thirty|forty|fifty)* (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve|thirteen|fourteen|fifteen|sixteen|seventeen|eightteen|ni neteen)* (AM|PM) (?on) (Sunday|Monday|Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday|Friday|Saturday|To day|Tonight|Tomorrow)]

That should have the channel nicknames in the command string which would allow saying "what is on Sci Fi?"
    Put the debug on high level logging and try the voice command. Does anything at all get said? Is there any query showing in the log?
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hi Jeff

Here is the String that I have there:

(whats|what is)+ on (channel NickNames)+ [at (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve)+ (oh|ten|twenty|thirty|forty|fifty)* (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve|thirteen|fourteen|fifteen|sixteen|seventeen|eightteen|ni neteen)* (AM|PM) (?on) (Sunday|Monday|Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday|Friday|Saturday|To day|Tonight|Tomorrow)]

Also will this allow for instant tuning? "Tune to channel 30"

Thanks!

Comment

I have FOX NBC and The Discovery Channel setup as nicknames.

Comment

Does anything show in the log when you try to speak the command using a channel nickname and the error logging set to the highest level?
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

No error, and no log entry.

Comment

In the log does it show that HomeSeer has recognized a voice command and has triggered an event to run?
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Nope. Not a thing.

Comment

Working...
                X