• Show
Clear All

• Skibum
    replied
    Nope. Not a thing.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    In the log does it show that HomeSeer has recognized a voice command and has triggered an event to run?

Leave a comment:

• Skibum
    replied
    No error, and no log entry.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Does anything show in the log when you try to speak the command using a channel nickname and the error logging set to the highest level?

Leave a comment:

• Skibum
    replied
    I have FOX NBC and The Discovery Channel setup as nicknames.

Leave a comment:

• Skibum
    replied
    Hi Jeff

Here is the String that I have there:

(whats|what is)+ on (channel NickNames)+ [at (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve)+ (oh|ten|twenty|thirty|forty|fifty)* (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve|thirteen|fourteen|fifteen|sixteen|seventeen|eightteen|ni neteen)* (AM|PM) (?on) (Sunday|Monday|Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday|Friday|Saturday|To day|Tonight|Tomorrow)]

Also will this allow for instant tuning? "Tune to channel 30"

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Look in the HSTV VR events. There should be one named HSTV VR Whats on channel name.
    What channels are showing in the voice command?

I have mine set like this:
    (whats|what is)+ on (AMC|AAndE|Disney East|CBS|ABC|NBC|Nick|Nick West|Sci Fi|Spike TV|TNT|USA|Hallmark|Fox|TBS|Movie Channel West|Disney West|Turner Classic|Love|Westerns|Mystery|Trinity|Drama|Action|WAM|HG TV|Fox Movies|TV Land|Discovery Home|Encore|Movie Channel Extra|Military Channel|BBC America|DIY TV|Hallmark Movies|Sleuth Channel)+ [at (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve)+ (oh|ten|twenty|thirty|forty|fifty)* (one|two|three|four|five|six|seven|eight|nine|ten|eleven|twe lve|thirteen|fourteen|fifteen|sixteen|seventeen|eightteen|ni neteen)* (AM|PM) (?on) (Sunday|Monday|Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday|Friday|Saturday|To day|Tonight|Tomorrow)]

That should have the channel nicknames in the command string which would allow saying "what is on Sci Fi?"
    Put the debug on high level logging and try the voice command. Does anything at all get said? Is there any query showing in the log?

Leave a comment:

• Skibum
    started a topic Change channel by VR

Change channel by VR

Hi Jeff

Feature Request:

Any chance of adding tune to channel by VR?
    "Tune to channel 30" or Tune to "Discovery Channel" (once you look at the issue with VR and Channel nicknames.)

Thanks

Skibum
Working...
X