No announcement yet.

Still Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it, I found it, purely by accident and I'm not sure I could find it again but I found it! Now off to see if this thing will be useful at all.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybwis View Post
      I'm using this in my HS Touch screen. The only problem is I cannot get the button that is suppose to scroll up to work. The slider works fine and the scroll down button works. I believe I tried every variation possible and cannot get a scroll up button to work.
      I was playing with this a bit trying to show the guide. I did get the slider to do a pretty good job of scrolling up and down. I also tried it in a frame and got the standard windows movement arrows to show for navigation, personally I like the slider better, IMO it just looks more integrated.

What I'd like is to find a way to make the guide itself smaller, it's really way to large to make useful in HST without a lot of moving around from screen to screen.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

A few things you can try to make the guide smaller.

Go to the User Options page and remove some of the data elements that you don't want displayed. Like Subtitle, Producer, etc.

Set the Grid Hours wide to a lower number.

Under HSTV Admin, Style Sheet - lower the size of the text.
        Change font-size: 15px;
        to font-size: 10px;
        Raise and lower the value to get it to the size you want.

Also if you go to the HSTV About button there should be a link for HSTV for WAP & PPC. This is a text only small display good for PPCs or Smart Phones.

If you have the Touchpad plugin installed there is also a display designed for the PocketSeer skin.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff, my next step was to start playing with the css file to try and make it look less like a HTML page more more integrated with HST.

One thing that would help is to be able to adjust the size of the columns. The first column that shows the channel name and number is huge compared to what is there. I want to try and make that smaller.
          Marty
          ------

Comment

Working...
          X