No announcement yet.

How do you use this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting to have to do a lot of editing of the css file but as it turned out when you are using the non HS header page the background is clear. All you need to do is set the text box you have the HTML page in to whatever color you want.

I use vonage for my phone and I trigger the voice mail waiting device based on receiving the email that vonage sends out with the voice message, the down side is I have no way to automatically turn it off. The device I use lights a button on keypads and on touch screens and after I've listened to voice mail I usually remember to turn off the indicator.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Glad I asked, I was still trying to figure out the css file.

You can trigger an event off of message read, if that helps at all? I guess if you only have one message that works or as long as you listen to all of them once you get started you could change the device status and it would be accurate.

Or maybe use your image as a button to change the device status.
      John

Comment

Since I get my voice messages as email i never found a way to trigger on reading of certain emails to turn it off. I can press one of a dozen keypads to turn it off and that image on the touch screen is a button that can also be pressed.

I had major editing of a css file to get jon00 process monitor graphs to show in HST, that was a job and I don't really like having to edit them. I'm hoping one day there will be a SDK for plug-in authors to allow native HST screens to be drawn. It has to be possible since HS does it for the media player and iTunes.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X