• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh...I see.

Thanks
    Don

Comment

The fix for the style not staying selected has been posted for download.

Go to this thread:
      http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=123533
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thank you very much Jeff, I'll get right on it.

I appreciate you doing this, I hear you have limited time these days.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Jeff, if you're still out there somewhere. I just downloaded the update. I'm a little nervous about following the included instructions that say to delete everything and start over.

Is there something less drastic I can do besides deleting it all and reinstalling everything?
          Marty
          ------
          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

Sorry, the instructions were written for upgrading from a version of HSTV that was pre-plugin.

All you need to do is stop HomeSeer, copy the HSPI_HSTV.dll to the Homeseer directory and re-start HomeSeer.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Oh yea, I like the sound of that a lot better!!! Thanks Jeff
              Marty
              ------

Comment

I dropped in the new dll file and things are much improved.

Two places I've noticed it does weird things if you could look next time you're in the innards.

If you click on the arrow to move to a different time period it holds but goes back to the top each time. For example if you're looking at channel 65 and you click the arrows it moves over but also moves to the top of the list so that you have to scroll back down to 65.

Clicking on the Station in the guide, on the left hand side right next to the Icon, to get a listing of just that station still takes you back to standard HS colors and display, it doesn't hold there.

All in all two little spots I can easily live with till the next time you're in there and have time.

I appreciate the plug-in, thanks much, the wife now has her damned TV Guide and I'm off the hook.
                Marty
                ------

Comment

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
                  If you click on the arrow to move to a different time period it holds but goes back to the top each time. For example if you're looking at channel 65 and you click the arrows it moves over but also moves to the top of the list so that you have to scroll back down to 65.
                  I never designed it to save the location of the time row but it is a very good feature. I took a look and it didn't take much to add it. So now when you click on either the arrows or the time, it will put that row at the top when the page reloads.

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
                  Clicking on the Station in the guide, on the left hand side right next to the Icon, to get a listing of just that station still takes you back to standard HS colors and display, it doesn't hold there.
                  This one was an easy fix as it was just a matter of adding the hStyle to the url.

Download the file again and replace the dll. When you restart HS the above feature and fix will be working.
                  --
                  Jeff Farmer
                  HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Wow, that was fast, I will get it downloaded and installed. Thanks.

I can't think of another thing it needs, take a break, I've driven you crazy enough for now
                    Marty
                    ------

Comment

Just wanted to jump in to again say thank you for HSTV. Absolutely one of my most used and appreciated plugins. And did I mention the great support? Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
                        Just wanted to jump in to again say thank you for HSTV. Absolutely one of my most used and appreciated plugins. And did I mention the great support? Thanks Jeff.
                        Agreed! a very good plugin.

Has anyone tried using buttons to scroll up and down? I have a slider and buttons to scroll but cannot get the scroll up button to scroll up on the guide.

I'll try the new dll file???
                        John

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybwis View Post
                          Agreed! a very good plugin.

Has anyone tried using buttons to scroll up and down? I have a slider and buttons to scroll but cannot get the scroll up button to scroll up on the guide.

I'll try the new dll file???
                          Wouldn't the buttons in HST have more to do with that then the dll file? HST just sees it as another html page. I've never tried using buttons to scroll a page up or down so it's hard to advise.
                          Marty
                          ------

Comment

I just thought maybe something was a little different with that html. The scroll bar works fine but no matter what I try the up button moves the page down. The new dll did not make a difference. I am going to try buttons on a different embedded web page and see if it is the same result.
                            Edit..Yep, looks like its a HS Touch thing. My email web page does the same thing.
                            John

Comment

I played with the buttons a little bit and I found no matter what you choose, up or down both selections behave the same way. It's either a bug or we're both doing it all wrong.
                              Marty
                              ------

Comment

Thanks for confirming that.

Two questions for you if you could. How did you set the background color. I was playing around with font size and the non HS header page. It looks OK now except I haven't figured out how to change the background color of the page.

The other question is do you have a device in homeseer that toggles on and off for new voice mails. How are you doing that? I am using a script that someone posted that tells me total messages and messages not yet listened to but would like to have some type of indicator like you are doing in the screen shot that you posted.
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X