Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightwalker
    replied
    Since I get my voice messages as email i never found a way to trigger on reading of certain emails to turn it off. I can press one of a dozen keypads to turn it off and that image on the touch screen is a button that can also be pressed.

I had major editing of a css file to get jon00 process monitor graphs to show in HST, that was a job and I don't really like having to edit them. I'm hoping one day there will be a SDK for plug-in authors to allow native HST screens to be drawn. It has to be possible since HS does it for the media player and iTunes.

Leave a comment:

• johnnybwis
    replied
    Glad I asked, I was still trying to figure out the css file.

You can trigger an event off of message read, if that helps at all? I guess if you only have one message that works or as long as you listen to all of them once you get started you could change the device status and it would be accurate.

Or maybe use your image as a button to change the device status.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    I was expecting to have to do a lot of editing of the css file but as it turned out when you are using the non HS header page the background is clear. All you need to do is set the text box you have the HTML page in to whatever color you want.

I use vonage for my phone and I trigger the voice mail waiting device based on receiving the email that vonage sends out with the voice message, the down side is I have no way to automatically turn it off. The device I use lights a button on keypads and on touch screens and after I've listened to voice mail I usually remember to turn off the indicator.

Leave a comment:

• johnnybwis
    replied
    Thanks for confirming that.

Two questions for you if you could. How did you set the background color. I was playing around with font size and the non HS header page. It looks OK now except I haven't figured out how to change the background color of the page.

The other question is do you have a device in homeseer that toggles on and off for new voice mails. How are you doing that? I am using a script that someone posted that tells me total messages and messages not yet listened to but would like to have some type of indicator like you are doing in the screen shot that you posted.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    I played with the buttons a little bit and I found no matter what you choose, up or down both selections behave the same way. It's either a bug or we're both doing it all wrong.

Leave a comment:

• johnnybwis
    replied
    I just thought maybe something was a little different with that html. The scroll bar works fine but no matter what I try the up button moves the page down. The new dll did not make a difference. I am going to try buttons on a different embedded web page and see if it is the same result.
    Edit..Yep, looks like its a HS Touch thing. My email web page does the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnybwis View Post
    Agreed! a very good plugin.

Has anyone tried using buttons to scroll up and down? I have a slider and buttons to scroll but cannot get the scroll up button to scroll up on the guide.

I'll try the new dll file???
    Wouldn't the buttons in HST have more to do with that then the dll file? HST just sees it as another html page. I've never tried using buttons to scroll a page up or down so it's hard to advise.

Leave a comment:

• johnnybwis
    replied
    Originally posted by gelessor View Post
    Just wanted to jump in to again say thank you for HSTV. Absolutely one of my most used and appreciated plugins. And did I mention the great support? Thanks Jeff.
    Agreed! a very good plugin.

Has anyone tried using buttons to scroll up and down? I have a slider and buttons to scroll but cannot get the scroll up button to scroll up on the guide.

I'll try the new dll file???

Leave a comment:

• gelessor
    replied
    Just wanted to jump in to again say thank you for HSTV. Absolutely one of my most used and appreciated plugins. And did I mention the great support? Thanks Jeff.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    Wow, that was fast, I will get it downloaded and installed. Thanks.

I can't think of another thing it needs, take a break, I've driven you crazy enough for now

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
    If you click on the arrow to move to a different time period it holds but goes back to the top each time. For example if you're looking at channel 65 and you click the arrows it moves over but also moves to the top of the list so that you have to scroll back down to 65.
    I never designed it to save the location of the time row but it is a very good feature. I took a look and it didn't take much to add it. So now when you click on either the arrows or the time, it will put that row at the top when the page reloads.

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
    Clicking on the Station in the guide, on the left hand side right next to the Icon, to get a listing of just that station still takes you back to standard HS colors and display, it doesn't hold there.
    This one was an easy fix as it was just a matter of adding the hStyle to the url.

Download the file again and replace the dll. When you restart HS the above feature and fix will be working.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    I dropped in the new dll file and things are much improved.

Two places I've noticed it does weird things if you could look next time you're in the innards.

If you click on the arrow to move to a different time period it holds but goes back to the top each time. For example if you're looking at channel 65 and you click the arrows it moves over but also moves to the top of the list so that you have to scroll back down to 65.

Clicking on the Station in the guide, on the left hand side right next to the Icon, to get a listing of just that station still takes you back to standard HS colors and display, it doesn't hold there.

All in all two little spots I can easily live with till the next time you're in there and have time.

I appreciate the plug-in, thanks much, the wife now has her damned TV Guide and I'm off the hook.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    Oh yea, I like the sound of that a lot better!!! Thanks Jeff

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Sorry, the instructions were written for upgrading from a version of HSTV that was pre-plugin.

All you need to do is stop HomeSeer, copy the HSPI_HSTV.dll to the Homeseer directory and re-start HomeSeer.

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    Jeff, if you're still out there somewhere. I just downloaded the update. I'm a little nervous about following the included instructions that say to delete everything and start over.

Is there something less drastic I can do besides deleting it all and reinstalling everything?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X