Table Userchannels is empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table Userchannels is empty

Hi, what can I have missed out? All program is correct in table tvlistings but I can not see any program in HS.

There is also a empty page on CH Selector

Under TV Listings page...
    This user has not been given permission to any show ratings. The listings can not be displayed until an admin assigns allowed ratings for tony

Users
    tony Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow Allow

Thanks
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Anyone? Still have problem. Have startover the installation from scratch.
    --
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

When you get to the page that has the user names and the word Allow under Page Access.

Click the radio button in front of your username, then click the Edit button at the bottom of the list.
      You will now have some new menu buttons. One is labelled Ratings. Click that. Set the ratings you want allowed or blocked.
      Then click the Save Button. Even if you don't make any changes, click Save.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks, I have already everyone to allow.

Have logon both local and remote with different users.
        Attached Files
        --
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

You still need to edit the users.
          Click on the radio button in front of a user, then click the edit button.

When the page loads, look at the menu buttons. One of them will say Ratings. Click that and set the Ratings you want to be able to see.
          Even if you don't make any changes, click Save. That will add the settings to the table.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thank you. When I have edit and save the users many times but when I press the rating button I get thiss message. Where is "Data Ratings page"

All of your ratings are set to be hidden. Please go to the Data Ratings page and set the dropdowns to No under the column Hide. You must have some ratings not hidden to be able to set permissions for users.
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

There is two areas that control the ratings.

Click:
              hstv admin, then data, then ratings.
              This is the global setting. You can set if they show, the sort order, how the rating is pronounced for the HS voices.

The second area is the one I had mentioned.
              It's where you can restrict/allow the ratings by users. Sounds like you have set that one already.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

I have a new fresh HS2.4 install but I can't still get it work.

What should I see or write in ratings?
                Thanks
                Attached Files
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Are you getting any listings?

Can you tell if the tv ratings table in hstv.mdb is poplulated?

I'm assuming that you are going into the ratings as the admin and then setting the ratings for the user, is that correct?
                  Don

Comment

I think you want to go to "Users" select a user and then select "Edit". If your lucky there should be a table with radio buttons to select for which ratings you want to allow
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                      Are you getting any listings?

Can you tell if the tv ratings table in hstv.mdb is poplulated?

I'm assuming that you are going into the ratings as the admin and then setting the ratings for the user, is that correct?
                      I can see some channels in Grid, in the table TvRatings there is only one line.
                      1|NR|0|1|default

Originally posted by johnnybwis View Post
                      I think you want to go to "Users" select a user and then select "Edit". If your lucky there should be a table with radio buttons to select for which ratings you want to allow
                      I think so, when I save the user I got following sql.

PHP Code:
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivtvlistings value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivsearch value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivcategorylist value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivscheduled value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivevents value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivuseroptions value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivchselector value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivtvadmin value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivtvdisplay value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepgprivwapppc value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamenAllowRemind value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamenAllowRecord value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamenAllowWatch value:1
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnameSavePageAccess value:Save
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamepg value:hstvUserAccess
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnamestrSelUser value:default
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV PagePutnameref_page value:hstv
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivtvlistings' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivtvlistings' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivsearch' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivsearch' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivcategorylist' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivcategorylist' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivscheduled' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivscheduled' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivuseroptions' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivuseroptions' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivchselector' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivchselector' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivevents' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivevents' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivtvadmin' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivtvadmin' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivtvdisplay' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivtvdisplay' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'pgprivwapppc' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'pgprivwapppc' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'intAllowRemind' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'intAllowRemind' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'intAllowRecord' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'intAllowRecord' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName 'intAllowWatch' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV sql=UPDATE userOptions SET OptionValue '1' WHERE OptionName 'intAllowWatch' AND UserID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT optionValueoptionName FROM userOptions WHERE optionName 'userStartPage' AND userID 'default' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT UserID FROM userOptions WHERE OptionName 'pgprivtvadmin' AND OptionValue '1' 
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT OptionValueOptionName FROM UserOptions WHERE UserID 'default' AND OptionName IN ('intShowNameNum','intUseNickName','intDispShowLength','intShowYear','intShowRepeat','strShowAudio','strShowSubtles','strShowRating','strShowEPNum','strShowCat','intShowVideo','intShowActor','intShowGuest','intShowHost','intShowDirector','intShowProducer','intChanSortOrder''intHoursWide','intJumpWhen','intRepeatHours','intShowCatLegend','intShowWeekDay','intShowGrid','tuneItem','gridChanSortOrder'
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT c.channelIDc.channelnamec.channelnickname FROM tvChannels cuserChannels u WHERE u.channelID c.channelID AND u.userID  'default' AND u.IsSelected AND u.IsAllowed AND c.channelID IN (SELECT DISTINCT channelID FROM tvlistingsORDER BY u.sortorderc.channelname
                      /29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT t.starttimet.endtimec.channelNumberu.SortOrderc.channelNameu.useridt.titlet.episodet.descriptiont.categoryt.episodenumt.audiot.subtitlest.ratingsystemt.ratingc.channelNickNamec.channelIDc.channelIconc.channelNumbert.videoaspectt.videocolort.starratingt.actorst.guestst.directort.producerst.hostst.repeatshowingt.programyeart.scheduledEventt.ratingadvisory FROM userChannels utvlistings ttvchannels c WHERE u.channelID t.channelID AND t.channelID c.channelID AND u.userid 'default' AND u.IsSelected AND u.IsAllowed AND c.viewHide AND ( (t.starttime >= #2009/11/29 13:00:00#  AND t.starttime <= #2009/11/29 15:59:00#) OR (t.endtime >= #2009/11/29 13:01:00# And t.endtime <= #2009/11/29 15:59:00#) OR (t.starttime < #2009/11/29 13:00:00# AND t.endtime > #2009/11/29 15:59:00#) )  ORDER BY u.SortOrder, t.channelID, t.starttime
                      11/29/2009 1:00:37 PM  HSTV SELECT t.ratingIDt.ratingt.hideRatingu.IsAllowed FROM tvratings tuserratings u WHERE t.ratingID u.ratingID AND u.UserID 'default' 
                      And after pressing save the pages shows: This user has not been given permission to any show ratings. The listings can not be displayed until an admin assigns allowed ratings for default
                      Attached Files
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I'm stumped. Try and rebuild your tv_grab_xx file from the admin-->Integration-->XMLTV page.

Hopefully someone else might have a better solution.
                        Don

Comment

Already done without success Could it be Swedish letters from grabber?
                          --
                          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Are you not seeing this? You could open the .mdb and see what is listed under channels.
                            Attached Files
                            John

Comment

I solved it

I open the access mdb.
                              In tvlistings i found rating value = "NR" on all channels.
                              Looked in userRatings and found default ratingID = 1
                              I open tvRatings and found ratingID = 1
                              I add userID = default, ratingID = 1, IsAllowed = 1 in userRatings
                              So userRating table edit did the trick for me.
                              Thanks all for helping me.
                              --
                              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                              X