Problem adding Control Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem adding Control Items

I've got HSTV generally working for listings - so now I want to make it do some work, but I am having a problem adding Control Items. Tried this for Speak and for Script, but continally get the error:

23/10/2009 22:20:15 - HSTV - Error Speak: Conversion from string "10/23/2009 7:10:00" to type 'Date' is not valid.

Initial thoughts are an internationalisation issue - I am in the UK so my PC would not see 10/23/2009 as a valid date (rather 23/10/2009). This is coming from the Enable xx Time field (since changing that changes the error message). Is there a fix or a workaround for this - I don't want to change my PCs locale.

As an aside - is there any method built in to the program to run these controls timed to the end of the recording - e.g. to switch stuff off - sort of a RecordStop control?

Thanks for the help.

Just wondering if this plugin is being actively maintained any longer. If not, any chance the source code could be posted? If this is simply a date format error as I suspect then I could probably fix it myself without too much problem.

Thanks

Comment

Jeff is still around but his schedule doesn't permit him to stop by as much. Did you try his support email?
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

I missed a lot of posts here during October and November. My father-in-law was in the hospital for six weeks and we were spending a lot of time there.

I do try to fix issues that come up. I am also willing to share the code. Just send me a PM with your email and I will be glad to send it. It is currently written using Visual Studio 2005.

There should be a way to send the stop command at the end of a program depending on what you are trying to control.
        For example, go into Add Action and select IR. There is an option to use an event to stop recording and you can enter the IR setup Stop command. It will set the event to run at the end of the program.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply and offer of the code. I have just sent you a PM with my email address. I believe that once I can tweak these minor problems this will be a very useful addition to my system. Once again, thank you very much for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X