Please help with File structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with File structure

I'm trying to clean up the /hstv folder and was hoping someone could tell me where they have the tv_grab_na_dd file and the tv_grab_na_dd_.conf file.

I've been using HSTV from the get go and now my file system is really cluttered and trying to troubleshoot problems is a real pain.

Using the hstv folder as root I have

.xmltv folder--> tv_grab_na_dd
    tv_grab_na_dd.conf

xmltv folder--> .xmltv folder, doc folder, share folder
    xmltv.exe
    tv_grab_na_dd.conf

This doesn't appear to make sense to me.

P.S. How are you guys inserting an image into one of these posts? When I use the insert image button it asks for an HTTP location.

Thanks;
    Last edited by donstephens; November 28th, 2009, 11:32 PM.
    Don

HSTV directory has:
    listings directory
    xmltv directory
    ddmessages.xml
    hstv.mdb

listings directory has:
    xmltv.dtd
    May also have several xml files depending on your settings in HSTV.

xmltv directory has:
    .xmltv directory (Note the . in front)
    doc directory
    share directory
    The files in this directory are put there by the xmltv install
    The main ones are xmltv.exe and xmltv.dtd

.xmltv directory has
    tv_grab_ns_dd.conf - Or whatever the name of the grabber file is for your country. This is the only place that you need the .conf file. The one in directory above is a left over from where xmltv used to store it.
    Also the tv_grab_na_dd (no extension) is not needed. I suspect that may have been left over from a beta version of HSTV.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thank you.
      Don

Comment

Working...
      X