CFGuy Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFGuy Announcement

I really hate to announce this but I wanted HSTV and WeatherXML users to know what is going on.

For a few months I have been having pains in my stomach.
    I went to the Dr and they have found that I have colon cancer.
    I will be going for surgery on July 6th to have it removed and will be in the hospital for 4 or 5 days.
    At this point the Dr thinks that there will be no need for Chemo, but he cautioned that they won't know for sure until they get inside and can see how things are.
    The Dr is saying 3 to 6 weeks of recovery time.

Fortunately, I had just finished school so it won't affect any classes.

I won't be able to work on any of my HS projects for a while longer but I expect to be back in full swing by August.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

sorry to hear that, hopefully it will be OK and you will return to full health,

best wishes,

TrOjAn

Comment

Really sorry to hear that Jeff. Get well soon and I hope everything goes according to plan.
      Jon

Comment

I am sorry to hear that Jeff. I hope everything goes well for you, and that you have a full recovery.

Comment

Praying for you and your family Jeff.
          Plugins:
          BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

God be with you Jeff.
            Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Jeff,
              You will be in our prayers and please let us know if you need anything. We are here to help.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Praying the Doctors opinions are right on and you make a full and complete recovery.
                Marty
                ------
                XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Jeff, take care and get well soon!!
                  FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

I wish you the best. Stay strong!!!

Steve

Comment

Best of luck Jeff... hoping that you have a speedy recovery.

....JeffCharger

Comment

I wish you all the best Jeff!
                        Cheers,
                        Bob
                        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

+1 for yor on the prayer list and we thank you for everything.

~Bill

Comment

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Brian

Comment

We'll be saying our prayers for your recovery right here in Kansas City KS, just down the 'street'.

Our thoughts are with you.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X