No announcement yet.

CFGuy Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for letting us know how the surgery went.

Sounds like you have a thorough doctor who wants to cover all the bases.

Had a problem last year with a bunch of symptoms that caused a radiologist to pronounce metastasized lung cancer. There's no way to explain to people how that feels who haven't had a serious life event. I was much more blessed than that and it ended up being a fungus like histosplasmosis in my lungs. It took a lot of tests and, I believe, a very good nutritionist to get over it. I just got cleared in June by the doctor but I lost a year to it. Throughout this, I had to learn to focus on each next event and its help in reaching a conclusion and health. Thankfully, the doctors I had paid as much attention to regrounding me as they did the problem itself.

Please take it a day at a time, communicate with your doctors so you get all the info you need.

You will remain in our prayers.

Steve

Comment

Hi Jeff,

just wishing you the best! hope all goes well and you get better and have a fast recovery!
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Hi Jeff

Wishing you all the best from Connecticut.

Skibum

Comment

Hi Jeff,

Just thought id pop my head in and see how all is going after surgery and the likes.

My Best wishes again.

Trav.
          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

overall, its going good. I went back to work but can only work from home due to the infection. The Dr expects several more weeks for the wound to heal up.
            Still have to see another Dr sometime later this month to see if he recommends doing chemo.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Fingers crossed all is well and you don't need to have any chemo. Its not bad that you have to work from home (depending on industry) sometimes i wish i could work from home lol (without what you have had to go through of course).

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Comment

Agree with the working from home. I typically did that 2 to 3 days per week anyway so doing it every day is great. Saves tons of miles and wear and tear on my car. I live 32 miles from my office.

Can you get me some up to date files to test the import with? Just sometime in the next few weeks.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone
                My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Glad to hear you're working, up and about. I haven't been around much due to our daughter's wedding and work but finally got in the board to check some things out.

Keeping you in mind for happy thoughts and prayers.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                    Agree with the working from home. I typically did that 2 to 3 days per week anyway so doing it every day is great. Saves tons of miles and wear and tear on my car. I live 32 miles from my office.

Can you get me some up to date files to test the import with? Just sometime in the next few weeks.
                    Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you, this is the best link i could find in terms of xmltv data for Melbourne, Victoria, Australia for the hstv3 package.

http://www.epg-service.tv/Melbourne/fta/output.xmltv

Comment

Working...
                    X