X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Jedi View Post
    That did it. Opened it up in Open Office, changed the dashes to "0's" and everything is back in bidness. You are a genius. Now I can go back to the Open Vocabulary AI script for HS2. I might beg some help as I get deeper into it if you are feeling up to it.
    Not familiar with the Open Vocabulary script but I will help you with what I can.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Jedi
    replied
    Fixed

That did it. Opened it up in Open Office, changed the dashes to "0's" and everything is back in bidness. You are a genius. Now I can go back to the Open Vocabulary AI script for HS2. I might beg some help as I get deeper into it if you are feeling up to it.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    I tested this by adding a - to one of my tv numbers. That is definately what is causing the error.

The access database is in the directory /HS2/data/hstv
    Open the database with Access.

Then open the table tvchannels, you can then edit the data and change the channelNumbers.

Or if you know how to run queries in Access you can run this query.
    UPDATE tvChannels SET channelNumber = REPLACE(channelNumber,'-','')

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Jedi
    replied
    Another quirky little problem has popped up too. I can schedule a reminder using search. When I try to edit a reminder I get this:
    <INPUT class=functionrowbutton value="TV Listings" type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value=Grid type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value=Search type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value="Category List" type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value=Scheduled type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value=Favorites type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value="User Options" type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value="Ch Selector" type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value="TV Admin" type=button><INPUT class=functionrowbutton value=About type=button>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><CAPTION class=tableheader>Edit Event</CAPTION><FORM method=post action=/hstv>SELECT c.channelID, c.channelName, c.channelNumber, c.channelNickName FROM tvChannels c, userChannels u WHERE c.channelID = u.channelID AND c.viewhide = 0 AND u.IsAllowed = 1 AND u.IsSelected = 1 AND u.userID = 'Todd' ORDER BY CSng(c.channelNumber) <TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 align=middle><INPUT class=formbutton value=Save alt="" type=submit name=evUpdate> </TD></TR></TBODY></FORM></TABLE>
    I have no idea if they are related but I'm betting on something I set incorrectly during the set-up.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Jedi
    started a topic Been bitten by a DB bug

Been bitten by a DB bug

When I try to choose favorites, I get this screen:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><FORM method=post action=/hstv>SELECT c.channelID, c.channelName, c.channelNumber, c.channelNickName FROM tvChannels c, userChannels u WHERE c.channelID = u.channelID AND c.viewhide = 0 AND u.IsAllowed = 1 AND u.IsSelected = 1 AND u.userID = 'Todd' ORDER BY CSng(c.channelNumber) <TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 align=middle><INPUT class=formbutton value=Save alt="" type=submit name=evAdd> </TD></TR></TBODY></FORM></TABLE>
    I use over the air channels and used dashes in the channel numbers if that means anything. When I use Search, I can add a program to watch but it only applies it to that single instance. When I try to go back into the TV Admin>Data>Channels, I get nothing between the 2 lines of buttons. That is why I am afraid of the dashes in the channel numbers. I looked in the tvChannels table of the DB but I am unsure how to change the table then re-insert it in the DB. Any help would be great. I don't want to have to remove the plugin and re-install, I just did that! lol
Working...
X