Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepard data for HSTV3

Hello,

I am trying to get the following data source to work www.siliconhill.com.au/shepherd/Melbourne/fta/output.xmltv.gz

I followed the instructions in regards to creating a grabber called epg, then made a fake config file and it worked perfectly, i could go through the settings and in combination with a bat file i created, the above link is downloaded each night and given an epgYYYYMMDD.xml filename, the link uses a program called Shepard, which is run by an Australian guy (that site), it is one of the best sources around here as often many sources are missing the new digital channels. Shepard is ment to be an XMLTV compatible format, and is used for Windows Media Centre, MythTV etc.

Anyways i am really keen to get it going, HSTV has been on my (and my wifes) list of things that we should integrate into the house but getting a source that works seems difficult

Wondering if you could take a look at it, when i go through the setup i get the errors below:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">1/15/2012 11:30:31 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> HSTV </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">SQL: INSERT INTO tvImport (channelID, channelname, channelnum, starttime, endtime, title, vrTitle, episode, description, category, episodenum, audio, subtitles, ratingsystem, rating, ratingadvisory, videoaspect, videocolor, starrating, actors, guests, director, producers, hosts, repeatshowing, programyear, channelDownload, configfile, viewhide) VALUES ('7mate.free.au','7mate','0',#2012/01/15 00:30:00#,#2012/01/15 01:00:00#,'The Jeff Foxworthy Show','The Jeff Foxworthy Show','Field Of Schemes','Jeff is forced to let Karen play in an annual softball game.','Comedy','1 . 21 .',Null,Null,</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">1/15/2012 11:30:31 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> HSTV </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Error Import XML: Public member 'Length' on type 'DBNull' not found.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Any help would be appreciated, i am sorry to bug given how busy you are but id love to try and get the data being imported successfully, before the guide was updated i did notice on previous attempts i managed to get it to import into the first table, and it would say "Importing SEVEN (7) into table" etc but it never went any further than the table, never made it into any listings.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
    Hello,

I am trying to get the following data source to work www.siliconhill.com.au/shepherd/Melbourne/fta/output.xmltv.gz

I followed the instructions in regards to creating a grabber called epg, then made a fake config file and it worked perfectly, i could go through the settings and in combination with a bat file i created, the above link is downloaded each night and given an epgYYYYMMDD.xml filename, the link uses a program called Shepard, which is run by an Australian guy (that site), it is one of the best sources around here as often many sources are missing the new digital channels. Shepard is ment to be an XMLTV compatible format, and is used for Windows Media Centre, MythTV etc.

Anyways i am really keen to get it going, HSTV has been on my (and my wifes) list of things that we should integrate into the house but getting a source that works seems difficult

Wondering if you could take a look at it, when i go through the setup i get the errors below:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/15/2012 11:30:31 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>HSTV </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>SQL: INSERT INTO tvImport (channelID, channelname, channelnum, starttime, endtime, title, vrTitle, episode, description, category, episodenum, audio, subtitles, ratingsystem, rating, ratingadvisory, videoaspect, videocolor, starrating, actors, guests, director, producers, hosts, repeatshowing, programyear, channelDownload, configfile, viewhide) VALUES ('7mate.free.au','7mate','0',#2012/01/15 00:30:00#,#2012/01/15 01:00:00#,'The Jeff Foxworthy Show','The Jeff Foxworthy Show','Field Of Schemes','Jeff is forced to let Karen play in an annual softball game.','Comedy','1 . 21 .',Null,Null,</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/15/2012 11:30:31 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>HSTV </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>Error Import XML: Public member 'Length' on type 'DBNull' not found.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Any help would be appreciated, i am sorry to bug given how busy you are but id love to try and get the data being imported successfully, before the guide was updated i did notice on previous attempts i managed to get it to import into the first table, and it would say "Importing SEVEN (7) into table" etc but it never went any further than the table, never made it into any listings.
    I'm headed out for a while. When I get back I'll look into this. From the error I think it will be a pretty easy fix. I suspect that what is happening is that one of the values is NULL in your file, that normally isn't NULL in the files from Scheduled Direct. If so, that is an easy fix.

Could you email me one of your xml files, please. Send it to
    jeff at myautomatedhome dot net.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for taking a look at it, I have compressed and sent the xml files in an email just then.
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X