No announcement yet.

Hstouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an idiot. I forgot about the channel selector option and I have to fix it under there. I kept looking at the channels under 'TV admin'. thanks again.

Comment

However, it looks like what it is, in the "channel selector" button not all of my channels are there. At one point I had only those channels but I subsequently added more later. So it is only showing the channel selector channels. How do I get all the other channels that I have included on the channel selector page?

Comment

Keep in mind for a channel to be used, you have to have permission from the admin to be able to see the channel and then you have to select that channel.

As an admin, go to the Users page. Click the Radio button in front of the user that you are using for the HSTouch page.
        Click the edit button, then channels. Check the box for the channels you want the user to be able to see.
        After saving the changes, then login into HS as the user that you just edited. Go to the Ch Selector and check the box under Select: Web for the channels you want to use. Save the page.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
          Keep in mind for a channel to be used, you have to have permission from the admin to be able to see the channel and then you have to select that channel.

As an admin, go to the Users page. Click the Radio button in front of the user that you are using for the HSTouch page.
          Click the edit button, then channels. Check the box for the channels you want the user to be able to see.
          After saving the changes, then login into HS as the user that you just edited. Go to the Ch Selector and check the box under Select: Web for the channels you want to use. Save the page.
          that does it! thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X