Errors in RFXCom after HSTV Channel List Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors in RFXCom after HSTV Channel List Change

Had the following error messages for Devices 22 and 30 following a channel listing change in HSTV which seems to have hijacked two device codes previously used for RFXCom.

Is there a way to fix this, or reverse the channel changes - I've tried reinstalling RFXCom from the updater, but to no avail.

Tried also to find someone else on the forum who's already had this issue, but so far no luck.

22/09/2012 19:21:19 - Plug-In - Initializing Plug-in: RFXCOM
    22/09/2012 19:21:19 - RFXCOM - (InitIOports) error unknown IO type:? for device:22
    22/09/2012 19:21:19 - RFXCOM - (Connect) TCP error:System.ArgumentException: IPv4 address 0.0.0.0 and IPv6 address ::0 are unspecified addresses that cannot be used as a target address.Parameter name: hostNameOrAddress at System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(String hostNameOrAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(String host, Int32 port) at HSPI_RFXCOM.clsSockets.Connect(String sRemoteHostName, Int32 iRemotePort, Int32 comType, Int32 intDev)
    22/09/2012 19:21:19 - RFXCOM - (InitIOports) error IO port #0 Error while connecting IO port on TCP 0,0
    22/09/2012 19:21:19 - RFXCOM - (reconnect) error IO ^22 stopped due to comm failure, try to reconnect.

Any help with this would be appreciated. I've posted this in the RFXCom thread as well, as I don't really know which is at fault!

On the HS status page select HSTV from the location dropdown.

Delete all of the devices.

Look in the HomeSeer settings.ini for the following

[hspi_hstv]
    gBaseCode=

Remove both lines. Save and close the ini file.

Once all HSTV devices are deleted and you have removed the entry from the settings.ini file restart HomeSeer.
    That will make HSTV select a different code and it will re-create the devices.

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks very much for the fast response. That seems to have done the trick perfectly.

Comment

Working...
      X