Can't get hstv on iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get hstv on iphone

I recently changed the dns on my iphone as I am using a siri proxy server. I've noticed though that since I did that I can't get the hstv webpages to show up in hstouch. Actually, I can't access any local webpages but can access internet pages. If I change the dns address back then I can pull them up. I realize this may not be your area but is there a setting I'm missing somewhere so that I can have the siri proxy server and access local webpages as in hstv?

The problem is that there is no way to send a login and password via HSTouch. So even if you used an external address to try to get to your HS pages, you wouldn't be able to get past the login.

Because I require logins on my internal network I can't even use the HSTV page in HSTouch even with my internal URL.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Can't get hstv on iphone

Thanks. I rebooted my phone and its working again. Beats me...

Comment

Working...
      X