Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get favorites to show up on scheduled list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerjzc
    replied
    Resolved

I made that change and tried again and it appears to be working correctly now.

Thanks for your quick response.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    I added some fields to the scheduledFavs table in a script.

ALTER TABLE scheduledFavs ADD inactiveReason text(100) NULL

One other HSTV user got with me with the same thing you are seeing.
    For some reason the field got added but it didn't get set to allow Nulls.

If you have access, open the database, and open the scheduedFavs table in Design View. Click on inactiveReason field. Then in the Field Properties make sure that Required is set to No.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cerjzc
    started a topic Can't get favorites to show up on scheduled list.

Can't get favorites to show up on scheduled list.

I have been using HSTV for years and a couple of months ago I upgraded my machine from windows XP to Windows 7. I had also recently made some changes to my cable plan so I started from scratch with HSTV. I have been able to get everything to work, but I can not get my favorites to get scheduled or announce.

When the job/event runs to schedule them I get a number of errors similar to this:

runAccessActionQuery: INSERT INTO scheduledFavs (channelID, starttime, favID, isActive, ranTime, inactiveReason, endTime) VALUES ('I11867.labs.zap2it.com',#2/21/2013 8:00:00 PM#,1,1,NULL,NULL, #2/21/2013 8:30:00 PM#)

I have messed around with the settings and changed the type and name of the favorites, but I can't get it to work. I even tried removing HSTV again and completely starting over and I still see the same errors.

I'm guessing I'm missing something, but at this point I'm not sure what it is.

Thanks,
    Jeff
Working...
X