Error in Log

I keep getting this error and I can't track the cause down:
    Attached Files

I think its related to this thread.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=158430
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
      I think its related to this thread.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=158430
      I sent you the database. Can you change it? I don't have microsoft access and the other way I changed it in the past isn't working.

Comment

Sent you an email.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Error in Log

Sent you an email.
          Thanks Jeff. I ended up just swapping out the database file from a backup of homeseer when I knew it was working fine (i should have thought of that in the first place). I wonder why that "required" would have changed all the sudden. It's almost like the database file became corrupted because I couldn't open it with microsoft access (i trialed it). Working fine now. I've noticed that homeseer becomes essentially unresponsive when hstv is importing data. Have you noticed this? Any events don't occur until after it's finished...

Comment

How big was the database that was causing the error?
            If it was getting close or over 2 Gigs, then that was most likely the cause.

An access database needs to be compacted every so often.
            There should be a HSTV event action that you can run to compact the database.

I would suggest to run it after the data import has finished.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Error in Log

How big was the database that was causing the error?
              If it was getting close or over 2 Gigs, then that was most likely the cause.

An access database needs to be compacted every so often.
              There should be a HSTV event action that you can run to compact the database.

I would suggest to run it after the data import has finished.
              It's only 19 MB. Also, i do have the compact database event running automatically after the other events.

Comment

Working...
              X