Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working??

Hello,

Is this plugin still working? And is it still supported?

I just installed it on my hs3 machine. But I can't get any radio station to start playing.

When I look in the log files the folowing is displayed:

aug-15 21:31:51 Device Control Device: Luidsprekers (2- High Definition Audio Device) Radio Luidsprekers (2- High Definition Audio Device) Radio to Stop (4) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Non of the preset URLs work, also known working other URL's don't work.

Used "http://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/api/livestream-redirect/RADIO538AAC.aac" to see if the plugin worked.

I created my own 'launch VLC Media Player' events to play internet radio stations. Here is an example of iHeart 80's Radio

Click image for larger version

Name:	iheart.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	1561889

Comment

Thanks, will work very well to start a radio stream.

How do you stop the streaming?
      I was looking at command line options for vlc, apparantly vlc://quit should quit vlc but I can't get that working from an event.
      When I start another stream now it starts an extra instance of VLC and plays both streams at the same time.

Comment

you are right, //quit does not work. I never noticed as I usually only listen to one station for hours.

its not very elegant but you can precede the VLC launch for each station event with a taskkill /IM vlc.exe for the time being. It works but I know somebody will have a better way

Click image for larger version

Name:	iheart.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1561966

Comment

Working...
        X