New to iTunes DAAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to iTunes DAAP

Just started the 30 day trial on your plugin. It really works well. Thanks for your efforts on this.

The only thing I have seen so far is when I create an event and tell it to play a playlist. After I choose a playlist from the drop down menu, which shows all my playlists from iTunes, the event is showing a playlist ID not the name of the playlist. See below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	1208727

Is there something I missed in order to display the playlist name. By the way, the playlist name shows correctly in the Device Management view. I have version 3.0.0.23 installed

Originally posted by feman View Post
    Just started the 30 day trial on your plugin. It really works well. Thanks for your efforts on this.

The only thing I have seen so far is when I create an event and tell it to play a playlist. After I choose a playlist from the drop down menu, which shows all my playlists from iTunes, the event is showing a playlist ID not the name of the playlist. See below.

[ATTACH]50130[/ATTACH]

Is there something I missed in order to display the playlist name. By the way, the playlist name shows correctly in the Device Management view. I have version 3.0.0.23 installed
    You did not miss anything, I have just been lazy when implementing this.
    The ID you see is what is stored in the database, so I need to find and display the associated playlist name. I will fix it in the next version.

Note that if you open the action, you should see the name of the playlist.

Comment

You are correct, when I open the option everything is displayed correctly.

This is a really great plugin. I will definitely be buying this one.

Many thanks

Comment

it's fixed in version 3.0.0.26 available here

Comment

Working...
        X