Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chuckatwar
    replied
    I have basic kodi controls on my main landing page for each room. Not using it as a dedicated remote, but it has basic commands and some artwork from kodi.

Leave a comment:

• happnatious1
    replied
    I've started trying to integrate Kodi into HSTouch but it's difficult. For instance in the picture to the left of "Luv Lies" should be the album art but it only shows up if you click there, and then only for about 3 seconds then disappears. Below that the volume slider, previous and next buttons now works thanks to spuds latest release. The play pause button needs to be combined into one button.

Playlists need to be defined in individual events, then hopefully I can use the selector to play them. below that are my Yamaha home theater amp and monoprice whole house amp controls.

basically I'm controlling a Kodi instance running on my homeseer server.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Beowulf
    replied
    Just giving this post a bump. I'm planning similar and would love to see further discussion here. I plan to have 3-5 kodi front ends and leverge HST as an option for control.

Leave a comment:

• nofreeze
    started a topic Kodi To HStouch How to??

Kodi To HStouch How to??

I have looked around and could not find any posts. So my question is are there any how to or help on how to get Kodi controls into HStouch? I am wanting to design HStouch to work with Kodi and I have seen many peoples screen shots of their HStouch but I can not figure out how to integrate. Any help would be much appreciated!
Working...
X