Kodi v18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi v18

Now that RC2 is available, and looks like a release will be coming soon, does anyone know if the PlugIn will work with Kodi v18?

G

Originally posted by gmitch64 View Post
    Now that RC2 is available, and looks like a release will be coming soon, does anyone know if the PlugIn will work with Kodi v18?

G
    Works great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

yes it works with Kodi v18

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for the confirmation, Sounds like we're go for upgrade when it releases.

G

Comment

spud
          I spoke too soon... just installed RC4 and there is some missing data in the device. see screenshot
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
            spud
            I spoke too soon... just installed RC4 and there is some missing data in the device. see screenshot
            Just installed RC4, and it works as expected for me.
            What kind of video were you playing? Please provide some debug logs if you still get problems.

Comment

Forgot to update, it was some weird thing, only happened with two videos. Kodi was playing them but had issues (buffering, no audio, etc) so looks like it was not locking on and didn't send the data to the plugin. Weird

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

HS3 Kodi Plugin or Kod itself won't allow playing a playlist from the old "Play File" trick. Any suggestions?
                https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...0&postcount=13

Comment

You're right Kodi v18 broke the "Play File" trick
                  In version 3.0.1.14, I have added the "Playlist" media type for the "Player Open Media" action, it works exactly like "File", see screenshot below
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	playlist.png Views:	1 Size:	13.4 KB ID:	1286647
                  3.0.1.14 is available from the beta section of the updater for windows or from this post for Linux

Comment

Working...
                  X