Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about page up and page down buttons for navigation?

Comment

How about a button for the KODI Photo section?
      That is the only thing missing for me

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
        How about a button for the KODI Photo section?
        That is the only thing missing for me
        a button to do what?

Comment

My bad if I don't understand the functionality of your plugin.
          I assumed the music, video, etc. 'buttons' for your plugin either launched that section of KODI in HS3 or on the remote KODI client.

That made me think I could view my photo library that I have setup in KODI, either in HS3 or it would remotely 'pop up' in the KODI client.

What am I not understanding?

Thank you for your time, Anthony.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
            My bad if I don't understand the functionality of your plugin.
            I assumed the music, video, etc. 'buttons' for your plugin either launched that section of KODI in HS3 or on the remote KODI client.

That made me think I could view my photo library that I have setup in KODI, either in HS3 or it would remotely 'pop up' in the KODI client.

What am I not understanding?

Thank you for your time, Anthony.
            I guess you are referring to the web client that you can access from the HS3 web interface. This feature is actually part of Kodi itself and I have just embedded it in HS3, I don't know why there is no "pictures" button there, but I can't add one.
            The real added value of the plugin is the devices and triggers/actions that it creates. For example if you want to create an event that switch one Kodi instance to the pictures section, you could use the "GUI Activate Window" action with the parameter window = pictures:

Click image for larger version

Name:	guiactivatepictures.png
Views:	1
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	1183113
            Last edited by spud; February 2, 2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Thank you for helping me to understand.

Comment

Plex

We've talked about it here and there before but I think it's worth asking again. Really looking to see Plex support added to this plugin or a separate plugin. I tried the smarter control plexmonitor and didn't really like it nor am pleased with the separation between the store etc.

Spud would you consider doing this? It may be a weekend of coding but would be worth it. We've gone to an entirely Plex house and are loving it.

Comment

Error on Installation

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_XBMC.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)

Comment

Originally posted by MStan View Post
                    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_XBMC.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)
                    you need to install the following patch for the NET4 framework:
                    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=3556

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                      you need to install the following patch for the NET4 framework:
                      http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=3556
                      Ok Thanks, what version of NET4 would I install for a S6 Hometroller running win 7 32 bit OS ?

Comment

Originally posted by MStan View Post
                        Ok Thanks, what version of NET4 would I install for a S6 Hometroller running win 7 32 bit OS ?
                        If the OS is 32bits, I think you need to choose NDP40-KB2468871-v2-x86.exe

Comment

I searched but couldn't find a useful reply on this, so apologies if it's properly answered.
                          I have a HTPC running windows 10 running kodi, and really could do with a way of actually powering device 0 on via CEC.
                          My setup is basically that kodi is always on, so would like an event to fire like "If media type is video, power TV on at ID 0"
                          I saw your answer to someone elses query to use the execute action in the PI options, however it doesn't have a wakeup or power on or whatever mapping. I did look into mapping and perhaps going down the kodi scripting, but it really is jumping through a lot of hoops and searching for relevant API calls to get what is needed.
                          Is it a possibility to just add a simple CEC action with an ID and a command please?

Comment

Originally posted by Furious View Post
                            I searched but couldn't find a useful reply on this, so apologies if it's properly answered.
                            I have a HTPC running windows 10 running kodi, and really could do with a way of actually powering device 0 on via CEC.
                            My setup is basically that kodi is always on, so would like an event to fire like "If media type is video, power TV on at ID 0"
                            I saw your answer to someone elses query to use the execute action in the PI options, however it doesn't have a wakeup or power on or whatever mapping. I did look into mapping and perhaps going down the kodi scripting, but it really is jumping through a lot of hoops and searching for relevant API calls to get what is needed.
                            Is it a possibility to just add a simple CEC action with an ID and a command please?
                            Kodi API doesn't support CEC fiunctions, see this thread:
                            http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=149356
                            so I can't add native support for CEC in the plugin

however you can try to install this addon: https://github.com/joshjowen/script.json-cec
                            and then from HomeSeer use a Execute Addon command like in the screenshot below (I haven't tested it)

Click image for larger version

Name:	cecaction.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1184034

Comment

Thanks Spud, your expertise is very much appreciated.
                              I did actually look into that, and I think your method of executing the addon should work(firing the fully constructed URL at the server gets an OK response), but it seems it's not being honoured

I think I'll have to go down the powershell path of just running the pulse eight cec-client binary to control.

Comment

I am currently using the datascraper plugin to grab a vast amount of data from kodi to populate live tv, channel numbers, types and much more...

my kodi plugin has expired but i would be very interested in purchasing it should it be expanded to support pvr better. would you consider this? as it is a big part of kodi now

Comment

Working...
                                X