X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AgileHumor
    replied
    That worked! I got the exact path by using "Properties" of the file in ES File Explorer.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
    Does this work with Android Kodi?

I've tried:
    * \Download\Window\AllWindow.M3U
    * Download\Window\AllWindow.M3U

But I can't seem to get the Kodi client to play the playlist no matter what I try.
    I have never really tested Kodi on Android, but on my samsung S3 the absolute path of the Download folder is: /storage/emulated/0/Download

so, try to use a file explorer to check the absolute path, and use slash rather than backslash

Leave a comment:

• AgileHumor
    replied
    Does this work with Android Kodi?

I've tried:
    * \Download\Window\AllWindow.M3U
    * Download\Window\AllWindow.M3U

But I can't seem to get the Kodi client to play the playlist no matter what I try.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    started a topic How to play an audio playlist from an Event

How to play an audio playlist from an Event

To create a playlist in XBMC, go to the Music section, switch to library mode and then select "New playlist...". Add all the songs you want then save:

Click image for larger version

Name:	playlist.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1206021

On windows your playlist are saved as m3u files in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\ music

Warning: In the current version of XBMC (Frodo), there is a bug that tag m3u files as picture files, so when the plugin will try to load your m3u file XBMC will actually try to start a slideshow. To fix this you need to create a file call advancedsettings.xml in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata, and paste the following lines in it:

Code:
    <advancedsettings>
      <pictureextensions>
        <remove>.m3u</remove>
      </pictureextensions> 
    </advancedsettings>
    Then in HS, create an event with a XBMC action of type "Player Open Media". Choose "File" as the media type, and enter the path of your m3u file like in the screenshot below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	playlist_event.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	1206022
Working...
X