Gotham support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotham support?

Anyone tested this with Gotham yet? I am starting to move from frodo to Gotham and once that is complete I plan to tst this plugin out and see how I can use it to integrate into my overall system.

I haven't tested Gotham yet, but I plan to test it next week and to make changes to the plugin to support this version if needed.

Some users already tested the plugin with Gotham and reported that it works fine: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=161818&page=3

Comment

I have installed and tested Gotham. Everything I tested with the plugin worked, so I declare victory on this one.

If you find something broken, just let me know.

Comment

I have been using with Gotham for quite a while now, not sure how I missed this post but it is working great no issues that I have noticed

Cheers Ken
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
        X