Enable/disable addons from plug in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enable/disable addons from plug in

If it possible to enable and disable addons in xbmc from the plug in. I usethe phillips hue ambient light plug in on a few of my instances of xbmc but at times I dont want the ambient light effect so I have to go into the system setting and manually enable and disable the addon it is possible to do this from the plug in to automate the control

Cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

it's not yet in the plugin but it's easy to add.
    it will be in the next version.

Comment

In version 3.0.0.25 I have added actions to enable and disable Addons

to know the ID of your plugin go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons, find the folder for your addon, its name should be the ID of your plugin something like plugin.video.SportsDevil for example

Comment

Working...
      X