Warning failed getting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning failed getting

I just moved my system over from one machine to another. And everything works fine except XBMC.

I tried deleting and installing the plugin without success. When i try to enable it i get:

WARNING: Failed getting interfaceStatus from XBMC - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed
    Also when i start i sometime get something about trial period is over etc. But i have a valid licence for sure.

Any idea how to fix this?
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

when you try to reinstall the plugin, do you get any error in the logs?
    is it a Linux or a Windows machine?
    please provide as most information as you can, because this error can be caused by a lot of things.
    for example post all your logs not just the warning line.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      when you try to reinstall the plugin, do you get any error in the logs?
      is it a Linux or a Windows machine?
      please provide as most information as you can, because this error can be caused by a lot of things.
      for example post all your logs not just the warning line.
      I don't get any error. it says its successfull installed.

Its a windows machine.

When i disable and enable the plugin i get this error in the log:

jun-01 20:16:43 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in XBMC
      jun-01 20:16:40 Info Plugin XBMC with instance: has disconnected
      jun-01 20:16:40 Error Initializing plug-in(1): XBMC Instance::System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()
      jun-01 20:16:40 XBMC ERROR System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCApp.Init()

Comment

you need to install and start Bonjour
        there are links to download it in the User Guide

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          you need to install and start Bonjour
          there are links to download it in the User Guide
          lol its so long since i did this. so i forgot that part when i converted to a new system.

Comment

Trouble starting XBMC

I have had XBMC working for awhile now, and then after upgrading to Windows 10, I can not get the plugin to connect to Kodi. aAs soon as I Enable the PI, a windows error appears that says "". The plugin continues to startup, and no errors in the HS3 Log appear, only the one line that the plugin Finished initializing. But in the plugin status there is a "Warning:Failed getting InterfaceStatus from XBMC - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed." I have installed Kodi 15.2, and have removed and reinstalled XBMC plugin (3.0.0.36). The plugin installs without any errors in the log. I have repaired Bonjour, and made sure it is running. I dont know if it is a firewall issue, but I have kodi and bonjour allowed applications.
            Any Ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X