Media interfacing HSTouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media interfacing HSTouch

Hi I was just wondering what is the best way to control this plug in with HSTOUCH.

Maybe by a webpage to view all the movies, episodes etc. If so would you link it to the plug in page or the kodi server? Is this even possible in HSTOUCH to have a Web page inside it?

Making individual buttons and images for artwork? For the remote?

Is the norm to use the media extra, in the elements window, oes the work with the XBMC plug in?

Any advice or suggestions how it can be implemented would be very helpful.

Thanks
    Chris

Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
    Hi I was just wondering what is the best way to control this plug in with HSTOUCH.

Maybe by a webpage to view all the movies, episodes etc. If so would you link it to the plug in page or the kodi server? Is this even possible in HSTOUCH to have a Web page inside it?

Making individual buttons and images for artwork? For the remote?

Is the norm to use the media extra, in the elements window, oes the work with the XBMC plug in?

Any advice or suggestions how it can be implemented would be very helpful.

Thanks
    Chris
    Below is my screen. I have been looking for a way to use the webpage but cant seem to get it integrated into the look of my screens so i use this screen plus the kore app to search for the movies since the left and right buttons can only scroll press at a time. The kore app allows me to hold down the button and fast scroll. The fast scrolling helps when you have to scroll through 780+ blurays.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jqMMPJk.jpg
    [/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi I love the screen it is very smart.

I think looking into it; I hope to do something like yours - it has a great layout. It is very much a remote layout.

Mine will have a button to a separate embedded webpage.

I am going to modify the default Kodi web interface; so that it includes a separate page for Movies and a separate page for TV Shows.

That way I can select the movies or episodes from the same menu.

Hopefully should be easy enough.
      I will try to upload screen shots once I am done.

I now just need to get my head around the basic media browser in HSTouch - which I think and please confirm if I am right/wrong - it only works with Spuds iTunes plugin. I had hoped it would work with the SONOS plugin. Which I am planning on doing the same for - an embeded webpage to control it.

I noticed one chap has done a CD coverflow for there albums - that is incredible - I would like to know how this has been done. If that is XBMC, iTunes (i think) but mainly how it has been embeded.

Thank you
      Chris
      Attached Files

Comment

any Guides?

Do you know if there are any guides or posts on how to program HStouch to work with the Kodi plugin?

Comment

Working...
        X