Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lost connection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    ok I understand, but I need to see how the plugin is initialized, so please provide the debug logs from the moment you enable the plugin until you click stop and the status is not updated
    This is what I see:
    2016-12-20 21:59:35 XBMC DEBUG Notification (Kodi (doberman2)): Sky Radio
    2016-12-20 21:58:03 XBMC DEBUG Connecting on tcp port 9090
    2016-12-20 21:58:03 XBMC DEBUG Pinging on http port 8080
    2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Found Service: Kodi (doberman2)
    2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Found Service: Kodi (doberman2)
    2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Resolved Service: Kodi (doberman2) - _xbmc-jsonrpc._tcp. - 192.168.1.20 - 9090
    2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Resolved Service: Kodi (doberman2) - _xbmc-jsonrpc-h._tcp. - 192.168.1.20 - 8080
    2016-12-20 21:57:58 XBMC INFO XBMC version 3.0.0.39

    at 21:59:35 I start an event to play a radio station
    Radio station starts playing, but status is still stopped
    hit the stop button, music stops.
    the update time for the status is still Today 18:11:46 and did not change.
    Peter

    http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by peterpc View Post
      This is what I see:
      2016-12-20 21:59:35 XBMC DEBUG Notification (Kodi (doberman2)): Sky Radio
      2016-12-20 21:58:03 XBMC DEBUG Connecting on tcp port 9090
      2016-12-20 21:58:03 XBMC DEBUG Pinging on http port 8080
      2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Found Service: Kodi (doberman2)
      2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Found Service: Kodi (doberman2)
      2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Resolved Service: Kodi (doberman2) - _xbmc-jsonrpc._tcp. - 192.168.1.20 - 9090
      2016-12-20 21:58:02 XBMC INFO Resolved Service: Kodi (doberman2) - _xbmc-jsonrpc-h._tcp. - 192.168.1.20 - 8080
      2016-12-20 21:57:58 XBMC INFO XBMC version 3.0.0.39

      at 21:59:35 I start an event to play a radio station
      Radio station starts playing, but status is still stopped
      hit the stop button, music stops.
      the update time for the status is still Today 18:11:46 and did not change.
      I replicated this problem on my system, it turns out another program (Squeezebox server) was already listening on port 9090, so the Kodi TCP server could not start correctly, so the plugin didn't receive any notifications.

      On your Kodi machine, stop Kodi, run the "Resource Monitor" (from Task manager click the Resource monitor button from the performance tab), and then find the program that listen on port 9090 from the "Listening Ports" section. Stop this program, and restart Kodi and then restart the plugin.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by spud View Post
        I replicated this problem on my system, it turns out another program (Squeezebox server) was already listening on port 9090, so the Kodi TCP server could not start correctly, so the plugin didn't receive any notifications.

        On your Kodi machine, stop Kodi, run the "Resource Monitor" (from Task manager click the Resource monitor button from the performance tab), and then find the program that listen on port 9090 from the "Listening Ports" section. Stop this program, and restart Kodi and then restart the plugin.
        I also use Squeezebox. Is there a way to change the port numbers?
        Peter

        http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by peterpc View Post
          I also use Squeezebox. Is there a way to change the port numbers?
          In Kodi you can change the port from the advancedsettings.xml file: http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettin...#.3Cjsonrpc.3E
          However the plugin is hard coded to use 9090, so it won' t work if you use any other port. I will change that in the next version.

          In the meantime, could you try to change the squeezebox port instead?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by spud View Post
            In Kodi you can change the port from the advancedsettings.xml file: http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettin...#.3Cjsonrpc.3E
            However the plugin is hard coded to use 9090, so it won' t work if you use any other port. I will change that in the next version.

            In the meantime, could you try to change the squeezebox port instead?
            Changed the squeezebox port to 9091 and now it is working ok!
            Thanks!
            Peter

            http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by peterpc View Post
              Changed the squeezebox port to 9091 and now it is working ok!
              Thanks!
              great.
              FYI, with version 3.0.0.40 of the plugin, if Kodi uses a port different from 9090 for the TCP server the plugin will detect it and try to connect on the correct port.

              Comment

              Working...
              X