Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error updating to latest version

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error updating to latest version

    I just updated to the latest version via the plugin manager - after I updated, I now receive the following error:

    'System.Threading.Tasks, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Threading.Tasks, Version=2.6.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

    Plugin no longer shows up in the plugin list...

    Thoughts?

  • #2
    it looks like it's the same problem you had when you originally installed the plugin: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=174206

    to fix this problem once and for all, as I said at the end of this thread, I would remove all the "bindingRedirect" lines that have been added to your machine.config file, i.e:

    Code:
        <runtime><!-- UPDATE:03 --> 
      <assemblyBinding xmlns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" > 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Runtime" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral"/> 
               <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.6.10.0" newVersion="2.6.10.0"/> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Threading.Tasks" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral" /> 
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.6.10.0" newVersion="2.6.10.0" /> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral" /> 
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.2.29.0" newVersion="2.2.29.0" /> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http.Primitives" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral" /> 
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.2.29.0" newVersion="2.2.29.0" /> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed" culture="neutral" /> 
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-7.0.0.0" newVersion="7.0.0.0" /> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="Google.Apis" publicKeyToken="4b01fa6e34db77ab" culture="neutral" /> 
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-1.9.3.19379" newVersion="1.9.3.19379" /> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="Google.Apis.Core" publicKeyToken="4b01fa6e34db77ab" culture="neutral" /> 
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-1.9.3.19379" newVersion="1.9.3.19379" /> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
         <dependentAssembly> 
            <assemblyIdentity name="log4net" publicKeyToken="669E0Ddf0bb1aa2a" culture="neutral" /> 
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-1.2.14.0" newVersion="1.2.14.0" /> 
         </dependentAssembly> 
      </assemblyBinding> 
    </runtime>

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks again - works perfectly!

      Comment

      Working...
      X