Cannot connect to XMBC/Kodi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot connect to XMBC/Kodi

When I attempt to connect to Kodi from the extension's connect button on the HS3 device overview page, I get the following error in my logs:

Code:
    Nov-02 9:27:14 PM	 	XBMC	DEBUG System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies. File name: 'System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x408b41f0 + 0x000df> in :0 at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x408b4130 + 0x0009f> in :0 at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x40877040 + 0x0002b> in :0 at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[TResult].GetResult () <0x4088e010 + 0x00017> in :0 at HSPI_XBMC.XBMCPlayer+d__113.MoveNext () <0x40865ab0 + 0x01047> in :0
    I am running Kodi on the same server as i'm running HS3 on, and I've tried using a local loopback interface instead of the network, to no avail.

I'm running both on Linux

The plugin worked the first time I installed it, but hasn't worked since. The kodi web interface works normally in the browser, and the JSONRPC responds to api calls as expected

try to install the mono-complete package:

Code:
    sudo apt-get install mono-complete

Comment

That did the trick nicely, thank you

Comment

Working...
      X