Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MediaController compatible TV listing Jan 2019

Hi Dirk,

I have browsed and tried to find a list of the TVs that the PI is compatible with. Have you published one?

Thanks.

Originally posted by gyoza View Post
    Hi Dirk,

I have browsed and tried to find a list of the TVs that the PI is compatible with. Have you published one?

Thanks.
    Nope I haven't because I actually wouldn't know. It is first and foremost a UPNP/DLNA controller, so any TV compliant to DLNA should work. There is a info in the help file which proprietary extension have been built in. Remote control should work on most samsungs, some Sonys and some LGs, oh and Roku

Comment

i read on some of the posts that later model samsungs had encryption that hadnt been cracked by anyone. is that still the case as I am looking at one of there late generation mirror TVs

Comment

Originally posted by gyoza View Post
        i read on some of the posts that later model samsungs had encryption that hadnt been cracked by anyone. is that still the case as I am looking at one of there late generation mirror TVs
        they have been cracked recently. The latest PI version does support all Samsungs on Windows but on Linux not models 2014/2015l. Over the weekend I was quite busy coding the encryption so it could be used on Linux but it seems I ran into another major hurdle.

Comment

Working...
        X