MediaController plugin beta testing Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wimster View Post
    Trying to get the plugin (v3.0.0.52) to work with TTS to my Logitech Squeezeboxes (HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.534 (Windows); web server configured for port 82). No annoucement plays and I see the following error in the log when I run a test:
    Jun-14 13:13:38 MC Error Error in DoCheckAnnouncementQueue adding a track to the Queue = http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:82/MediaContr..._Kitchen_0.wav
    Jun-14 13:13:36 MC SpeakIn called for Device = 0, Text = Testing 1 2 3, Wait=False, Host = $MC$Kitchen$:*
    Jun-14 13:13:36 Event Event Trigger "Testing Speaker test"
    Jun-14 13:13:36 Event Event Testing Speaker test triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
    I checked the .wav (and also tried with .mp3) is correctly generated and available. Any ideas as to where to start in getting this fixed and playing?

Thanks!
    The error by itself doesn't give a lot of hints. Is the PI running under Linux or Windows? Apart from announcements not working, can you play and control just regular music items on that squeezebox (trying to figure out whether it properly supports DLNA/UPNP)?

Best would be to have you:
    - turn PI's debug flag on
    - turn log to disk on
    - restart HS
    - wait until devices are discovered
    - do your TTS
    - deactivate logging to disk
    - deactivate debug logging
    - upload the log file

Dirk

Comment

Will have a go; thanks Dirk!

Comment

Go figure: a restart did it

Comment

tryed to add Alexa tv cube, its orange added fire stick, green but not in the device list, have a a2060, added green, hit play and it turned on, no content in the window

Comment

Originally posted by Tj in Bristol View Post
            tryed to add Alexa tv cube, its orange added fire stick, green but not in the device list, have a a2060, added green, hit play and it turned on, no content in the window
            Suggest you open a new thread for this and add a lot more info, including logs with debug on, screenshots, perhaps URLs to the devices you are talking about. I have to admit, I have no idea what you are talking about .... sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X