Display Video Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Video Library

Hello - Long time homeseer user, VERY novice HStouch developer. Hopefully someoen can point me in the right direction. I have PLEXMONITOR installer as well as Mediacontroller. I have 6TB of MKV files that I normally stream via Plex. I would like to create a page witih HSTouch, that displays the thumbnails or at least displays the library so that I can send to a player. I am willing to switch to Kodi but have yet to see anyone successfully make this work. Unless I missed it. Thank you for any help or direction you may be able to provide.

Michael

Originally posted by mpanarella View Post
    Hello - Long time homeseer user, VERY novice HStouch developer. Hopefully someoen can point me in the right direction. I have PLEXMONITOR installer as well as Mediacontroller. I have 6TB of MKV files that I normally stream via Plex. I would like to create a page witih HSTouch, that displays the thumbnails or at least displays the library so that I can send to a player. I am willing to switch to Kodi but have yet to see anyone successfully make this work. Unless I missed it. Thank you for any help or direction you may be able to provide.

Michael
    Hi Michael, what you are looking for is something HSTouch does not support, so switching PIs is not going to make any difference, I'm afraid.

Dirk

Comment

Thank you

Thansk Dirk - hopefully in a upcoming version!

Comment

Working...
      X