Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushinc View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------

I added diMACAddress=<mac address> to the MediaController.ini file on my PI manually.
    I enabled debug and super debug in the MediaController plugin.

When I click on the WOL button in the MediaController Device section for the TV, the TV doesn't turn on.
    Below are the logs generated. I can use a WOL utility to turn on the TV.
    I verified the MacAddress in the SendMagicPacket line of the logs is correct.
    Any way to verify that the MagicPacket is actually being sent from the Raspberry PI.
    Dec-18 11:56:03 PM MC PostBackProc for PluginControl called with page = MediaControl and data = DebugChkBox=unchecked&id=DebugChkBox and user = steve and userRights = 6
    Dec-18 11:56:02 PM MC Reachable called for UPnPDevice [LG] webOS TV UH7700 which is not reachable and DeviceStatus = Offline
    Dec-18 11:55:42 PM MC Reachable called for UPnPDevice [LG] webOS TV UH7700 which is not reachable and DeviceStatus = Offline
    Dec-18 11:55:41 PM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP Devices UDN to Info, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 8
    Dec-18 11:55:41 PM MC GetPagePlugin for PlugInConfig called with pageName = MediaControl and user = steve and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Dec-18 11:55:41 PM MC hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = and pageName = MediaControl and user = steve and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC SendMagicPacket called for device - [LG] webOS TV UH7700 and MacAddress = 38-8C-50-27-23-9A and IPAddress = 10.190.1.102 and Subnetmask 255.255.255.0
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC GetSubnetMask found IP Mask = 255.255.255.0
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC The IPaddress address of eth0 is 10.190.1.102
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC The MAC address of eth0 is B827EB3E00F8
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC The IPaddress address of lo is ::1
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC The IPaddress address of lo is 127.0.0.1
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC The MAC address of lo is
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC GetSubnetMask called
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC TreatSetIOEx called for device = [LG] webOS TV UH7700 with Ref = 119, Index 2, controlFlag = False, ControlString, ControlType = Button, ControlValue = 5, Label = WOL
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC SetIOEx called for Ref = 119, Index 2, controlFlag = False, ControlString, ControlType = Button, ControlValue = 5, Label = WOL
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC SetIOMulti set value: 5->ref:119
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM MC SetIOMulti called
    Dec-18 11:55:36 PM Device Control Device: MediaController [LG] webOS TV UH7700 Device to WOL (5) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Dec-18 11:55:22 PM MC Reachable called for UPnPDevice [LG] webOS TV UH7700 which is not reachable and DeviceStatus = Offline
    Dec-18 11:55:19 PM MC INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
    Dec-18 11:55:19 PM MC ReadIniFile called
    Dec-18 11:55:19 PM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = SuperDebugChkBox
    Dec-18 11:55:19 PM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = id
    Dec-18 11:55:19 PM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = checked
    Dec-18 11:55:19 PM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = SuperDebugChkBox
    Dec-18 11:55:19 PM MC PostBackProc for PluginControl called with page = MediaControl and data = SuperDebugChkBox=checked&id=SuperDebugChkBox and user = steve and userRights = 6
    Looking at the log closer, I miss some entries. Was this log taken with debug AND superdebug flags on or just superdebug. They are NOT supersets of each other.
    Secondly, which version of the PI is this?

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

Is the Pi connected wireless or wired? As you see in the log, the PI goes through a list of interfaces and it assumes that eth0 with IP address 10.190.1.102 is the IP address of the host and the mask is 255.255.255.0. So first of all, is this the correct interface?

Secondly, is your TV wired or wireless? If you go to the settings on the TV, what is the IP address and mask? Are they in the same subnet?
      The PI and TV are both wired. The PI IP is 10.190.1.102/24 on eth0 and on the same subnet as the TV, which has an IP of 10.190.1.55/24.

Comment

The PI and TV are both wired. The PI IP is 10.190.1.102/24 on eth0 and on the same subnet as the TV, which has an IP of 10.190.1.55/24.
        I fired up a Linux OS and tried it on Linux and there is indeed an issue. I think I've fixed it and a test version is here attached. Download, unzip, copy into <HS root> when HS is stopped. Test and report :-)
        You can always step back to the "official version" by going to the updater and install latest. No need to delete or reconfigure anything.

Dirk

Comment

I fired up a Linux OS and tried it on Linux and there is indeed an issue. I think I've fixed it and a test version is here attached. Download, unzip, copy into <HS root> when HS is stopped. Test and report :-)
          You can always step back to the "official version" by going to the updater and install latest. No need to delete or reconfigure anything.

Dirk
          That fixed the problem. I can use the WOL button. There's a 40-50 second delay between powering on and any other commands though. There's also a 30-40 second delay after powering off and using WOL again.

Comment

That fixed the problem. I can use the WOL button. There's a 40-50 second delay between powering on and any other commands though. There's also a 30-40 second delay after powering off and using WOL again.
            The 40~50 second delay before you can use commands doesn't really surprise me. Between the TV powering up, sending SSDP alive message, retrieving the info, informing the PI, retrieving TV info, I can see that. Might not be ideal but suspect that's pretty much how that mechanism works.

Not sure why TV wouldn't respond to WOL after powering down. In this case the PI really doesn't care about the state of the TV, you can send WOL all day long, so this seems more a power down delay on the TV itself. More and more, these devices are like PC (running Linux :-)) and need to shutdown properly as well ....

Thanks for assisting in pointing out the issue. In general there aren't too many issues using MONO on a Linux environment but on occasion, MONO pukes over something that perfectly works on a Windows environment. In this particular case, it surprised me that it "died" quietly as opposed to generate an exception which would have stood out in the log.

Dirk

Comment

Dirk
              Great work and excited to see the progress on all things LG WebOS. I've installed the 3.0.0.44 beta from the Plug-Ins 'store' and able to control the my LGOLED65B6P now. Selecting 'Create App, Channel & Input Buttons' didn't appear to do anything though. 'Create Remote Buttons' did create the remote buttons. WOL does not work which is consistent with the report on Dec 19, but I don't see anything attached to the post to test.

Comment

Originally posted by jjwatmyself View Post

Great work and excited to see the progress on all things LG WebOS. I've installed the 3.0.0.44 beta from the Plug-Ins 'store' and able to control the my LGOLED65B6P now. Selecting 'Create App, Channel & Input Buttons' didn't appear to do anything though. 'Create Remote Buttons' did create the remote buttons. WOL does not work which is consistent with the report on Dec 19, but I don't see anything attached to the post to test.
                Use the version attached to this post (https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...26#post1268926)

Will post latest version in the beta section (updater) soon.

Dirk

Comment

Yes you can send any message. Use the "Speak" command (read helpfile). See example here. Use the name you gave to the remote device (from the device table in the config page) and create a speaker client with it, using $MC$ as the prefix; LG as the device name and $ as the suffix

Click image for larger version

Name:	ToastExample.jpg
Views:	767
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1262000
                  Is there something I need to enable on the TV itself?
                  The "Remote" device stays deactivated.

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

It should default to activated and if not, clicking "remote on" should do it. I did at some point struggle a little with my code when a device is discovered and added for the first time.
                    So what version are you on (latest is now in updater - beta section)?
                    what model LG TV?
                    Did you try to restart the PI (that helped in the past)?
                    Maybe take a debug log when the TV is on and the PI get restarted (just debug on, no superdebug, no UPNP logging).
                    Dirk

Comment

So what version are you on (latest is now in updater - beta section)?
                      I'm on 3.0.0.33. I'll try the beta.
                      The beta helped, the remote is now connected. But no toast yet.

what model LG TV?
                      Dirk
                      LG 49UH603V

what model LG TV?
                      Maybe take a debug log when the TV is on and the PI get restarted (just debug on, no superdebug, no UPNP logging).

Here's the log:
                      Code:
                        [TABLE="class: log_table_row, cellspacing: 0, width: 0"]
                      [TR]
                      [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogPri1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]  [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]TTS [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Speak: (*:*):Test! [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TR]
                      [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogPri0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]  [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]MC [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakIn found UPnPDevice = LG in the UPnPDeviceInfoArray [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TR]
                      [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogPri1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]  [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]MC [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakIn is looking at 1 UPnPDevices [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TR]
                      [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogPri0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]  [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]MC [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakerProxy activated with HostName = *:* Text = Test! and PlayerName = LG [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TR]
                       			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]MC [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]GetUDNByDeviceGivenName called with GivenName = LG [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TR]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakIn called for Device = 0, Text = Test!, Wait=False, Host = $MC$LG$:* [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TR]
                       			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Notifikasjoner Toast WebOS" [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TR]
                       			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event [/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Notifikasjoner Toast WebOS triggered by the event page 'Run' button. [/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [LEFT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=14px][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                        I'm on 3.0.0.33. I'll try the beta.
                        The beta helped, the remote is now connected. But no toast yet.

LG 49UH603V

Here's the log:
                        Code:
                        [TR]
                        [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogPri1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left"] [/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]TTS [/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Speak: (*:*):Test! [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogPri0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, align: left"] [/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakIn found UPnPDevice = LG in the UPnPDeviceInfoArray [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakIn is looking at 1 UPnPDevices [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                        [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]jan-12 19:06:22 [/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakerProxy activated with HostName = *:* Text = Test! and PlayerName = LG [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]GetUDNByDeviceGivenName called with GivenName = LG [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]SpeakIn called for Device = 0, Text = Test!, Wait=False, Host = $MC$LG$:* [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event [/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Trigger "Notifikasjoner Toast WebOS" [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]
                        [TR]
                         			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event [/COLOR][/TD]
                         			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Event Notifikasjoner Toast WebOS triggered by the event page 'Run' button. [/COLOR][/TD]
                         		[/TR]
                        [/TABLE]

Looks all good. There are two checks that use info in the .ini file. Could you post the MediaController.ini file or look for the section with [7de707d1-104c-....] and look up entries for diRemoteType and diDeviceServiceTypes. The should be set to "LG" and "RCR" respectively. If not, try to remove the remote, delete the remote, restart PI and re-add the remote.

The latter I would do with the debug flag on and just in case it still doesn't work, post the log.

Dirk

Comment

All seems well. diRemoteType=LG and diDeviceServiceTypes=RCR.... Hmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                            All seems well. diRemoteType=LG and diDeviceServiceTypes=RCR.... Hmmm!
                            These entries were under the same section, yes? You have multiple LG (UPNP) devices so there will be multiple sections in the .ini file.
                            In the mean time, I added a little more info to the logging. I posted in attachment temp version here, if you want to try it. If you don't like the result with the attachment, just go to updater and install latest beta.
                            Dirk

Comment

Yes, they are under the same entry.
                              I removed the devices, and re-added them using the plugin. Log attached.
                              Attached Files

Comment

New log file from the new version.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X