Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    New log file from the new version.
    OK I'm speechless. I think you have only one device active, correct?

The log seems to indicate the remotetype not the be there (SpeakIn found UPnPDevice = LG in the UPnPDeviceInfoArray with DeviceServiceType= RCR and RemoteType =) but I see the entry where it wrote it to the inifile (ExtractAllServices found LG WebOS Second Screen for device = LG) unless I'm writing this to the wrong device. Any chance you can PM me your .ini file or how many sections to you see in the ini file that have a UDN as header? In attachment a little bit more info logged when I write the remotetype. I suspect at the end I may need the UPNP info, I suspect the service I'm looking for my be placed under a different UPNP device

Comment

You're a hero for doing this.
      Logfile attached. ini in PM.
      Attached Files
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

You're a hero for doing this.
        Logfile attached. ini in PM.
        Wow, this was a tough one. A combination of bad code on my behalf, some devices in the .ini file with same (LG) givename, all resulting in wrong entry (section) being picked when searching for remoteType. Try attached,
        Dirk

Comment

I'll test it tonight! I will have to delete devices and recreate them?
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I will have to delete devices and recreate them?
            You shouldn't, there were no issues with the ,ini file just bad coding that was dormant for years until the perfect storm arose

Comment

YES!!! It works!

EDIT: Wait, it suddenly stopped. Can't see why.
              A restart of the plugin helped. I'll try again in a while.

EDIT2: Seems to be stable now. I'll check again in an hour or so.

EDIT3: Found the problem. If a devicestring contains HTML-codes ("<br>" in my case) it breaks, and can't be restored without restarting the plugin.

EDIT4: The <br>-tag wasn't the problem. In fact it was supported!
              I used the wrong replacement variable. For this particular device I used "$$DSR:1234" which fetches the status instead of "$$DTR:1234". It's a little weird that it's failing...

Comment

[QUOTE=Moskus;n1276035]YES!!! It works!

EDIT3: Found the problem. If a devicestring contains HTML-codes ("<br>" in my case) it breaks, and can't be restored without restarting the plugin.[/QUOTE

cant wait to get this implemented. Also looking to see how the upnp image pushing works. Oh biggest takeway you’re still using Kinect

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
                  Oh biggest takeway you’re still using Kinect
                  Haha! Kinect is awesome!
                  I've still not forgiven Microsoft for giving up on it.

Comment

[QUOTE=kideon;n1276044]
                    YES!!! It works!

EDIT3: Found the problem. If a devicestring contains HTML-codes ("<br>" in my case) it breaks, and can't be restored without restarting the plugin.[/QUOTE

cant wait to get this implemented. Also looking to see how the upnp image pushing works. Oh biggest takeway you’re still using Kinect
                    I read somewhere that you embed (MIME?) encode images in the Toast message you may want to google a bit for LG Toast message + image.
                    To get say pictures on your TV, use the player device. Make sure you have a UPNP/DLNA server that holds your content (pictures, music, video) and make actions to send content to the TV. Read the help file :-)

Comment

That’s on the list I want to get the security camera footage or image to the TV on motion or on request. Also want to be able to push a dashboard to it.

Comment

Is there a way to make the Toast stay visible for a longer time period, or is the time set by WebOS?

Comment

Is there a way to make the Toast stay visible for a longer time period, or is the time set by WebOS?
                          Set by WebOS

Comment

OK, that's too bad.

Is the last version now available in the beta section?

Comment

Is the last version now available in the beta section?
                              Not yet, I'm still working on some Samsung encryption changes. Maybe over the weekend.

Comment

OK, that's too bad.
                                How big did you have in mind? Text or Image?

Comment

Working...
                                X