X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by doomngloom View Post
    I have multiple nic's for my HS PC each on a different vlan. HS main software is set to run on vlan 1 (192.168.80.x), and the TV's are on vlan 2 (192.168.93.x). The HS PC has an ip on each of the different nics and vlans. The issue im having is WOL wont work since it tries to send the command over vlan 1 not vlan 2. is there a way to tell the plugin to use vlan 2 interface on the local HS pc instead of interface for vlan1? The remote is able to successfully send all the other commands ive tried

Its an LG tv so requires WOL to power it back on. I know WOL works fine since i can use it sending the magic packets over the same vlan.
    I might be able to add some simple code to make this work, are you up to test this?
    Having that said, I think you would have to go through all the changes required to nail down your ports before you can make this reliably work.
    Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by doomngloom View Post
    It's a windows box. Had to do a lot of tinkering on the FW to get it to work, including playing around with the igmp settings. Then spent a while figuring out why windows firewall was blocking the traffic and what exactly it needed to have unblocked. At this point im not sure which fw changes is what got it to work. I may try to repeat the steps to figure it out one day.

Unfortunately the POS built in Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller that the mini pc has only does vlan by creating a separate virtual nic with a dedicated vlan on it.

Thanks anyways.
    Ah that would sense why it even remotely did something

There is a posting on the Sonos Forum )https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...ate-vlan/page2 starting for posting #24) about adding manual entries to the .ini file to nail down the ports used to discover, and UPNP event listener port. I believe this change was picked up in the latest version of the MediaController, may need to check though. Some ports are dynamic allocated today to avoid conflicts w port being in use by other app. To make intervlan communication work, you would nail those down and then you need to add entries to your router to forward these ports between vlans. That would be the bare minimum to make discovery and eventing to work. Sending WOL on all interfaces is something that would have to be developed.

Leave a comment:

• doomngloom
    replied
    It's a windows box. Had to do a lot of tinkering on the FW to get it to work, including playing around with the igmp settings. Then spent a while figuring out why windows firewall was blocking the traffic and what exactly it needed to have unblocked. At this point im not sure which fw changes is what got it to work. I may try to repeat the steps to figure it out one day.

Unfortunately the POS built in Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller that the mini pc has only does vlan by creating a separate virtual nic with a dedicated vlan on it.

Thanks anyways.

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    I am surprised it actually does anything at all. Did you forward specific ports between the vlan domains to even have the TV discovered on a different Ethernet interface from the one HS is attached to? Is this a Linux box or Windows?

My Sonos PI uses the same UPNP subsystem and last year I spend a lot of effort adding support for multi vlan. If you are on the latest MC PI you probably picked up all those changes. However, this was built for ONE ethernet interface with multiple VLANs. Supporting multiple Ethernet interfaces is another level of complexity all together.

Leave a comment:

• doomngloom
    replied
    I am also not able to use the "Retrieve App, Channel & Input Info " button successfully. When i run it, nothing seems to happen. Below is the verbose log from when i try.

Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC Error Error in LGSendCommand for UPnPDevice = Sean`s Room TV and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC LGSendCommand called for device - Sean`s Room TV with Prefix = channellist_0, MsgType = request, URI = ssap://tv/getChannelList, Payload =
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC Error Error in LGSendCommand for UPnPDevice = Sean`s Room TV and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC LGSendCommand called for device - Sean`s Room TV with Prefix = getexternalinputlist_0, MsgType = request, URI = ssap://tv/getExternalInputList, Payload =
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC LGSendCommand called for device - Sean`s Room TV with Prefix = listLaunchPoints_0, MsgType = request, URI = ssap://com.webos.applicationManager/listLaunchPoints, Payload =
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC CreateLGAppandInputButtons called for Device = Sean`s Room TV
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC TreatSetIOExLG called for UPnPDevice = Sean`s Room TV and buttonvalue = 8
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC TreatSetIOExRemoteControl called for UPnPDevice = Sean`s Room TV and buttonvalue = 8
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC TreatSetIOEx called for device = Sean`s Room TV with Ref = 1418, Index 3, controlFlag = False, ControlString, ControlType = Button, ControlValue = 8, Label = Retrieve App, Channel & Input Info
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC SetIOEx called for Ref = 1418, Index 3, controlFlag = False, ControlString, ControlType = Button, ControlValue = 8, Label = Retrieve App, Channel & Input Info
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC SetIOMulti set value: 8->ref:1418
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM MC SetIOMulti called
    Aug-03 7:02:12 PM Device Control Device: MediaController Sean`s Room TV Remote to Retrieve App, Channel & Input Info (8) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

when i tried again i got additional info. See attached. it was too long to paste.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• doomngloom
    replied
    I have multiple nic's for my HS PC each on a different vlan. HS main software is set to run on vlan 1 (192.168.80.x), and the TV's are on vlan 2 (192.168.93.x). The HS PC has an ip on each of the different nics and vlans. The issue im having is WOL wont work since it tries to send the command over vlan 1 not vlan 2. is there a way to tell the plugin to use vlan 2 interface on the local HS pc instead of interface for vlan1? The remote is able to successfully send all the other commands ive tried

Its an LG tv so requires WOL to power it back on. I know WOL works fine since i can use it sending the magic packets over the same vlan.

Aug-03 6:59:53 PM MC The UniCast address of Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is 192.168.80.28 with mask 255.255.252.0 and Address family InterNetwork
    Aug-03 6:59:53 PM MC The ID of {465F90B8-0122-49A2-8495-DC1B85C72548} has name Ethernet and interface type Ethernet
    Aug-03 6:59:53 PM MC The MAC address of Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is 6C2B59EA27CA with status Up
    Aug-03 6:59:53 PM MC IsEthernetPortAlive called with Interface = 192.168.80.28
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC SendMagicPacket called for device - Sean`s Room TV and MacAddress = and IPAddress = 192.168.80.28 and Subnetmask 255.255.252.0
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC GetSubnetMask found IP Mask = 255.255.252.0
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC The IPaddress address of Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is 192.168.80.28
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC The MAC address of Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is 6C2B59EA27CA
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC GetSubnetMask called
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC SendMagicPacket for device - Sean`s Room TV has Broadcast IPAddress = 192.168.83.255
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC SendMagicPacket called for device - Sean`s Room TV and MacAddress = 04:4E:AF:65:9A:BC and IPAddress = 192.168.80.28 and Subnetmask 255.255.252.0
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC GetSubnetMask found IP Mask = 255.255.252.0
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC The IPaddress address of Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is 192.168.80.28
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC The MAC address of Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is 6C2B59EA27CA
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC GetSubnetMask called
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC TreatSetIOEx called for device = Sean`s Room TV with Ref = 1417, Index 2, controlFlag = False, ControlString, ControlType = Button, ControlValue = 5, Label = WOL
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC SetIOEx called for Ref = 1417, Index 2, controlFlag = False, ControlString, ControlType = Button, ControlValue = 5, Label = WOL
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC SetIOMulti set value: 5->ref:1417
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM MC SetIOMulti called
    Aug-03 6:58:28 PM Device Control Device: MediaController Sean`s Room TV Device to WOL (5) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
    So click on "create remote buttons" (after you clicked "Retrieve Apps, Channels and Input Info" and now your status devices should get populated with the apps your TV supports. If it doesn't, do the debug dance again and capture the log when you click on "create remote buttons".

Dirk
    Thanks very much Dirk, yes, it did work that way.

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    sparkman
    Sorry for missing your response, that was very helpful, it shows that the PI discovers the apps and the input sources.

It has been so long since I wrote all of this so I had to go back and redo it for my own TV, struggled I think with the same thing you struggled with until I realized the sequence is:
    - click on retrieve app, Channel and Input Info
    - then click on "create remote buttons"

I realized it back then (and now) that this is confusing but didn't have time to brainstorm about it. There is a reason for it. I had a few choices:
    - discover all apps etc each time the TV or PI powers on and recreate all the buttons. The benefit is that the PI (and HS) will always be up to date, the drawback is that when you recreate the buttons, it gets different references and all your events/scripts are screwed up.
    - Only update buttons on demand, this allows you to potentially delete what you don't want and not mess up HS references and associated events when the list of apps change. Drawback is that you may have added a new app to your TV, want it in HS and it won't happen automatically. Moreover, each time you click on "create remote buttons" you would still screw up your references.

So short of writing a lot of complex code, I decided you click the buttons and do make it do what you want.

So click on "create remote buttons" (after you clicked "Retrieve Apps, Channels and Input Info" and now your status devices should get populated with the apps your TV supports. If it doesn't, do the debug dance again and capture the log when you click on "create remote buttons".

Dirk

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied

Turn debug flag on, logging to disk on, perhaps delete the device (from the config page !!) and add again, click on create remote buttons and click on retrieve all. Turn log to disk off, post log file which can be found at \html\MediaController\Logs
    Make sure TV is on while you do all of this and if it prompts to confirm allowance, you give it.
    dcorsus

Hi Dirk, log attached. This is without deleting the device. Let me know if you need me to do it again with the device deleted. Do I just need to delete the Remote device, or also the Player and Multiscreen devices?

Thanks
    Al

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    dcorsus

Hi Dirk, I replaced one of our older LG TVs with a new one (49UM7300AUE). The plugin detects it and the appropriate devices are created, and the remote buttons are created after I clicked the "Create Remote Buttons" button. However, the Status device does not get updated after clicking the "Retrieve App, Channel & Input Info" button. No error appears in the log after clicking it. Let me know what level of debugging I should capture to help troubleshoot the issue. I'm running version 3.0.0.52 of the plugin.

Thanks
    Al
    Turn debug flag on, logging to disk on, perhaps delete the device (from the config page !!) and add again, click on create remote buttons and click on retrieve all. Turn log to disk off, post log file which can be found at <hs root>\html\MediaController\Logs
    Make sure TV is on while you do all of this and if it prompts to confirm allowance, you give it.

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    dcorsus

Hi Dirk, I replaced one of our older LG TVs with a new one (49UM7300AUE). The plugin detects it and the appropriate devices are created, and the remote buttons are created after I clicked the "Create Remote Buttons" button. However, the Status device does not get updated after clicking the "Retrieve App, Channel & Input Info" button. No error appears in the log after clicking it. Let me know what level of debugging I should capture to help troubleshoot the issue. I'm running version 3.0.0.52 of the plugin.

Thanks
    Al

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by CameronHilliard View Post

ok, something I did made this work. I created remote buttons and everything works except the WOL. I remember reading something about the ping timing but I can go back and read and see if there was anything I missed. If there is anything you know as to why this isn't working?
    Make sure you check settings on TV, you may need to configure it to not shut down complete, meaning the Ethernet port stays alive. Secondly, check whether you are in wifi versus wired. Some devices have no support for WOL via wifi OR yet another setting. Are you running the PI on Linux or Windows? In order to make WOL work, I need the MAC address and some devices publish it, in Windows I can probe the ARP table but in Linux I might not have access to it. If you check the PI's .ini file, search for the section that starts with the UDN of your TV (what you can find on the config page), there should be an entry for the MAC address. If there isn't one, it won't work or perhaps you can manually add the entry

Leave a comment:

• CameronHilliard
    replied
    Can you describe what you did? Don’t think it was a restart and don’t think the Tv was powered up.
    Did you delete the device?
    Turn tv on, make sure PI debug flag is on, restart HS, if you deleted the remote device, add again,
    click on create remote buttons , post log
    ok, something I did made this work. I created remote buttons and everything works except the WOL. I remember reading something about the ping timing but I can go back and read and see if there was anything I missed. If there is anything you know as to why this isn't working?

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Can you describe what you did? Don’t think it was a restart and don’t think the Tv was powered up.
    Did you delete the device?
    Turn tv on, make sure PI debug flag is on, restart HS, if you deleted the remote device, add again,
    click on create remote buttons , post log

Leave a comment:

• CameronHilliard
    replied

A screenshot won’t do it unfortunately. I need the debug flag on and a full log
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP Devices UDN to Info, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC GetPagePlugin for PlugInConfig called with pageName = MediaControl and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = and pageName = MediaControl and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC ReadIniFile called
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = NoMan LR TV
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC SetHSMainState called for device - NoMan LR TV and Current HSRef = 2178 and AdminStateActive = True and DeviceStatus = Offline
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC SetHSMainState called for device - NoMan LR TV and Current HSRef = 2178 and AdminStateActive = True and DeviceStatus = Offline
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC SetAdministrativeState called for device - NoMan LR TV and Active = True
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceIPPort called for UPnPDevice = NoMan LR TV with IPPort = 1293
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceIPAddress called for UPnPDevice = NoMan LR TV with IPAddress = 192.168.1.41
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC Warning Warning in CreateUPnPControllers. UPnpDevice = NoMan LR TV not on-line. Using last known IPAdress/Port
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC CreateUPnPControllers has found UPnpDevice = NoMan LR TV with on-line status = False and Adminstate = True
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC ReadDeviceIniSettings called for device - NoMan LR TV
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceAPIIndex called for device = NoMan LR TV with API Index = 1
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC GetNextFreeDeviceIndex found Index = 1
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP Devices UDN to Info, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC GetNextFreeDeviceIndex called
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC PlayerIconURL called for device = NoMan LR TV and IConURL =
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceIPPort called for UPnPDevice = NoMan LR TV with IPPort = 1293
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceIPAddress called for UPnPDevice = NoMan LR TV with IPAddress = 192.168.1.41
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceHSCode Set called for device - NoMan LR TV with DeviceRef = 2178
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceServiceType Set called for device - NoMan LR TV with ServiceType = RCR
    Feb-15 9:38:55 AM MC DeviceName called for device - with value = NoMan LR TV
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin MediaController started successfully in 11 milliseconds
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC InitMusicAPI called for device =
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC InitIO Called for Instance = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC InitIO for Instance = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b found this plugin running on Linux = False
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC InitIO Called for Instance = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and running on OS = Win32NT
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC InitIO for Instance = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b found HS running on Linux = False
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC InitIO for Instance = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b found CurrentAppPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin MediaController ...
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM Info Plugin MediaController with instance 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:59031
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC AddInstance called with InstanceName = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC CreateUPnPControllers found 1 devices and ActivateTheZone = True
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC CreateHSRootDevice: Created device NoMan LR TV with reference 2178
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC CreateHSRootDevice called with DevType = RCR and DeviceName = NoMan LR TV and DeviceUDN = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC AddDevicetoHS called with DeviceUDN = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP Devices UDN to Info, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC ItemChange called with DeviceTableItems = ptiAddBtn and Value = Submit and RowIndex = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = Submit
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = AddPlayerBtn
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = AddPlayerBtn_8
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = id
    Feb-15 9:38:54 AM MC PostBackProc for PluginControl called with page = MediaControl and data = &id=AddPlayerBtn_8&AddPlayerBtn_8=Submit and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6
    Feb-15 9:38:38 AM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP Devices UDN to Info, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:38 AM MC GetPagePlugin for PlugInConfig called with pageName = MediaControl and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Feb-15 9:38:38 AM MC hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = and pageName = MediaControl and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP Devices UDN to Info, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC GetPagePlugin for PlugInConfig called with pageName = MediaControl and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = and pageName = MediaControl and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6 and queryString =
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC ReadIniFile called
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM Info Plugin MediaController with instance: 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b has disconnected
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC ClearQueue called for device = NoMan LR TV
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC Disconnect: Disconnected from UPnPDevice - NoMan LR TV and CurrentState = Offline Full = True
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DestroyPlayer called for device = NoMan LR TV and Disposing = True
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteWebLink called with DeviceUDN = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC Disconnect: Disconnected from UPnPDevice - NoMan LR TV and CurrentState = Offline Full = True
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC ShutdownIO called for Instance = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and isRoot = False
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC RemoveInstance called with InstanceName = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = Remote Service by UDN and Key = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = Message Service by UDN and Key = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = Message Devices and Key = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = Speaker Devices and Key = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diPartyHSCode
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diServerHSCode
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diDeviceControlHSCode
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diRemoteHSCode
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diSamsungClientID
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diSamsungisSupportInfo
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diSamsungTokenAuthSupport
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diWifiMacAddress
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diSamsungToken
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diSecWebSocketKey
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diLGClientKey
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diPlayerHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diGenreHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diQueueShuffleHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diQueueRepeatHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diQueueShuffleHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diQueueRepeatHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diTrackDescrHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diTrackPosHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diTrackLengthHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diBalanceHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diMuteHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diVolumeHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diPlayStateHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diNextArtHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diArtHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diNextAlbumHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diAlbumHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diNextArtistHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diArtistHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diNextTrackHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diSpeedHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diTrackHSRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diNextAV
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diRemoteType
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diUseNextAV
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diAdminStateMessageService
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diAdminStateRemote
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diRegistered
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b and Key = diHSDeviceRef
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DeleteEntryIniFile called with section = UPnP HSRef to UDN and Key = 2177
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC RemoveDevicefromHS deleted HSRef = 2177
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC RemoveDevicefromHS found HSRef = 2177
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP HSRef to UDN, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 0
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC DMRemove called with UDN = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC RemoveDevicefromHS called with DeviceUDN = 3004471b-7754-d9bf-2934-5d72d7dabd5b
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC GetIniSection called with section = UPnP Devices UDN to Info, FileName = MediaController.ini and # Result = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC ItemChange called with DeviceTableItems = ptiRemoveBtn and Value = Submit and RowIndex = 8
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = Submit
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = ovPlayerRemSubmit
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = ovPlayerRemSubmit_8
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = id
    Feb-15 9:38:27 AM MC PostBackProc for PluginControl called with page = MediaControl and data = &id=ovPlayerRemSubmit_8&ovPlayerRemSubmit_8=Submit and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6
    Feb-15 9:38:10 AM MC INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
    Feb-15 9:38:10 AM MC ReadIniFile called
    Feb-15 9:38:10 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = SuperDebugChkBox
    Feb-15 9:38:10 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = id
    Feb-15 9:38:10 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Value = checked
    Feb-15 9:38:10 AM MC postBackProc for PluginControl found Key = SuperDebugChkBox
    Feb-15 9:38:10 AM MC PostBackProc for PluginControl called with page = MediaControl and data = SuperDebugChkBox=checked&id=SuperDebugChkBox and user = CameronHilliard and userRights = 6
    Feb-15 9:38:08 AM MC ReadIniFile called

Leave a comment:

Working...
X