Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature Requests - MeiKu (Roku Monitor and Control)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to send an Onscreen Text Message, like we can with Kodi? For instance, I'd love to have a popup on the screen telling the Kids to Turn Off the TV and come to dinner.

Comment

Would it be possible to add a pause/play toggle to the control function?
      Thanks
      Don

Comment

Bump
        Don

Comment

Sorry, just saw this, I will look. In my experience the play button acts as a play/pause button, but I will look anyways just to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
            Sorry, just saw this, I will look. In my experience the play button acts as a play/pause button, but I will look anyways just to be sure.
            Thanks, I'll give that a try.
            Don

Comment

Would it be possible to add the "Shortcuts" to the plugin? Specifically the "TV Off" shortcut would be very useful.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rmasci64 View Post
                Would it be possible to add the "Shortcuts" to the plugin? Specifically the "TV Off" shortcut would be very useful.

Thanks
                I will see if these are now available via the ECP.

Comment

Hi; Were you able to see if the if the shortcut "TV Off" is available via the ECP?

Comment

When I was at my mom’s place , I think I saw shutdown timers shortcut/icons on the roku tv menu. Do you think It would be possible to launch theses from the plugin?

That would be usefull to trigger with her google home, if this is like alexa I would just create some events that could be launched from google home

Comment

Originally posted by Rmasci64 View Post
                      Hi; Were you able to see if the if the shortcut "TV Off" is available via the ECP?
                      I checked and I could not find them. I'm sorry. I'll try and write them and post on their forums, but they are not generally very responsive.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                        When I was at my mom’s place , I think I saw shutdown timers shortcut/icons on the roku tv menu. Do you think It would be possible to launch theses from the plugin?

That would be usefull to trigger with her google home, if this is like alexa I would just create some events that could be launched from google home
                        Similar to the Tv Off shortcut, I don't think these are available, but I'll put it on my list to check just in case.

Comment

Can Pause and Stop be added to the control functions?

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
                            Can Pause and Stop be added to the control functions?
                            Sadly, this like the dev's other plugins are abandonware. He hasn't been active on the forum for over a year.
                            -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Sadly, this like the dev's other plugins are abandonware. He hasn't been active on the forum for over a year.
                              As is the basic HS problem with independent plugin authors. Would be good if HS required the authors to give them their source code.

Comment

Working...
                              X