Get an error in log every minute...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harshl View Post
    I have installed and confirmed that this did fix my issue. I no longer receive an error in the logs since installing the beta.

Once this release is pushed to the production channel do I just reinstall that over the top of the beta to get back to the production channel for future updates?

Thanks for the quick response and update!
    I may release this to the production stream as is, so you won't necessarily have to upgrade, but I plan on moving the beta power buttons to the actual devices as I hear it is working for people (I unfortunately don't have my RokuTV wait..waiting for the TCL 6 series to hit May 1st to buy mine).

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
      I may release this to the production stream as is, so you won't necessarily have to upgrade, but I plan on moving the beta power buttons to the actual devices as I hear it is working for people (I unfortunately don't have my RokuTV wait..waiting for the TCL 6 series to hit May 1st to buy mine).
      I am happy to test anything I can for you. Just let me know how I can help, shoot me a PM or whatever works best for you. I just have the one RokuTV from TCL, but will test whatever I can.

Comment

I am happy to test anything I can for you. Just let me know how I can help, shoot me a PM or whatever works best for you. I just have the one RokuTV from TCL, but will test whatever I can.
        Does your TV connect to the network via Ethernet or Wireless?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
          Does your TV connect to the network via Ethernet or Wireless?
          Ethernet.

Comment

Ethernet.
            I will send you a PM sometime tonight or this weekend

Comment

Working...
            X