Invalid win32 application error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid win32 application error

I just purchased this plugin for windows but I am not having any luck. is this a 64 bit app? What versions of windows does it support?

This should work on any version of windows as far as I'm aware. I believe I have compiled it as 32bit, but I would have to double check tonight (not near my dev machine).

What version of windows are you running it on?
    Thanks,
    Frank

Comment

Windows Home Server, or essentially Windows Server 2003.

Comment

Have you tried redownloading the plugin?

Edit: Also, what version of the .net framework do you have installed on that machine?
        Thanks,
        Frank

Comment

Looks like version 4.0

I have managed to get it to work on another machine here on my network using the tips from another thread "Run as a remote plugin". This does work, but of course is not ideal. I believe I am limited to upgrading the .NET any further using this OS. Unfortunately upgrading the OS is not easy either, but may be the only way I can accomplish this.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmasher View Post
            Looks like version 4.0

I have managed to get it to work on another machine here on my network using the tips from another thread "Run as a remote plugin". This does work, but of course is not ideal. I believe I am limited to upgrading the .NET any further using this OS. Unfortunately upgrading the OS is not easy either, but may be the only way I can accomplish this.
            Ok, I know I use 4.6.1 or 4.6.2. I can see if I can lower it to 4.0 without any changes.
            Thanks,
            Frank

Comment

Thank you, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X