Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roku Tv "offline or not reacheable"

Hi

since last tuesday, I am loosing connection with my Roku TV, this happened about the same time I replaced my Asus router to a Unifi USG, I can get it to reconect by removing the devices and recreate them by searching my Roky with the IP but the fix if not permanent as I loose the connection any time after.

As seen on an another post, I used the http://[ip]:8060/query/device-info command to see if I can contact the device and yes the device is ther but I keep have the following in the debug mode log:
    janv.-04 11:42:35 MeiKu Polling device: YK00HR4XXXX is offline or not reachable.
    janv.-04 11:42:34 MeiKu Polling device: YK00HR4XXXX
    I can easily ping the device and I know if i remove the Roku from HS and recreates it it will connect but fail shortly.

Another strange thing I saw, I uncheck the "create hs device", removed the hs device manually, remove the Ip and still in the log the plugin still seems to be looking for the Ruko TV as there are still line like:
    janv.-04 12:06:22 MeiKu Polling device: YK00HR49XXXX is offline or not reachable.
    janv.-04 12:06:21 MeiKu Polling device: YK00HR49XXXX
    janv.-04 12:06:21 MeiKu Polling device: YK00HR49XXXX is offline or not reachable.
    janv.-04 12:06:20 MeiKu Polling device: YK00HR49XXXX
    janv.-04 12:06:20 MeiKu Polling Device: 2019-01-04 12:06:20
    janv.-04 12:05:20 MeiKu {"DiscoveryInterval":"01:00:00","DiscoveryTimeout":"00:00 :05 ","DeviceAppPollInterval":"1.00:00:00","DevicePollInterv al": "00:01:00","CreateHeadPhonesDevice":false,"CreateApplica tion sDevice":false,"CreateControlDevice":false,"DebugLogging":tr ue,"HsLoggingLevel":1,"DeleteUninstalledApps":false}
    janv.-04 12:05:20 MeiKu {"DiscoveryInterval":"01:00:00","DiscoveryTimeout":"00:00 :05 ","DeviceAppPollInterval":"1.00:00:00","DevicePollInterv al": "00:01:00","CreateHeadPhonesDevice":false,"CreateApplica tion sDevice":false,"CreateControlDevice":true,"DebugLogging":tru e,"HsLoggingLevel":1,"DeleteUninstalledApps":false}
    I am not sure but it seems to happens when my router receive a new IP from the WAN, I can't simulate a IP change so I can't be sure

Any one have an idea wher I could start looking to fix the issue ?

thanks for any help

update: the http://[ip]:8060/query/device-info command can see my tv from any pc other than my HS server so my feeling is there is an intermitent problem access to my roku tv from my hs server

Did you have a dhcp reservation for your Roku in the old router that perhaps you forgot to recreate in the new?

Comment

Originally posted by bsobel View Post
      Did you have a dhcp reservation for your Roku in the old router that perhaps you forgot to recreate in the new?
      There was a DHCP reservation but it was migrate at transfer time, I double checked it... thanks for the tought

Comment

Working...
      X