Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status not updating.

I really need some help on this.

I have deleted all my roku's and tried to start over to no avail.

I can control the roku from HS but the active app does not update.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Resolved after deleting all, uninstalling and reinstalling plugin. Grrr....with 9 rokus it was a pain to redo all events.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Comment

IF it is like me, the problem will shows up gain.

Any idea sirmeili ?

Comment

Could it be the ip changed? I'll check the code or try and add more debugging to determine the issue tonight and release a beta.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks,
        Frank

Comment

yes one time, 3 months ago.

I have no events configured with this plugin yet. So will create new devices for my 3 rokus , to rule this out.

Comment

I have two roku activated. I can't test one of them now. But the other one do not works at all. I sent you the log

Comment

I have mac address reservations. Also, I could control the roku from hs but the apps and status was not updating.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

MattL0 I checked your Logs. It seems to time out waiting for a response from the roku. I will see if I can set the timeout to a longer time, but it also appears as though you are polling every 5 seconds. I would change that to 10 seconds. I've never gone faster than that

kff If you get that issue again, please send me logs. If I can't see what is wrong from the logs, I can most likely add more logging.
                Thanks,
                Frank

Comment

Ok thanks . I don’t remeber changing the polling time but I will set it on 10 on the mext version.

Comment

Working...
                  X