X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 for VR if possible

Regds Boyd

Comment

Updating the VR scripts are on my to do list.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
        Jeff,

REALLY looking forward to this. I hope I'm not asking too much, but... can you add the VR stuff?

I really miss being able to say" Let's watch My Cousin Vinny" and having the theater set the projector, and receiver, and lights,,,, and then the movie starts...
        that to me is my perfect world.. when i first got into HA with HS... i wanted to do this kind of stuff but was out of my price range.. now with tablets and microphones on them... this could be done.... im excited that this plugin is getting a work nover!!!!!
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Script error

I have version 2.6.2 installed.
          It seems to have imported my database OK as I can see all DVDs in the main page OK, complete with picture.
          However, if I click any DVD for further info I get the following error in the window that opens:

Script error: Object required: 'SelectSingleNode(...)'

if oNode.SelectSingleNode("ID").Text = query then
          exit for

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Alan.

PS: Is there any similar plug-in for cataloging books?

Comment

Originally posted by alan_deane View Post
            I have version 2.6.2 installed.
            It seems to have imported my database OK as I can see all DVDs in the main page OK, complete with picture.
            However, if I click any DVD for further info I get the following error in the window that opens:

Script error: Object required: 'SelectSingleNode(...)'

if oNode.SelectSingleNode("ID").Text = query then
            exit for

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Alan.

PS: Is there any similar plug-in for cataloging books?

The DVD Collection is being completely rewritten and renamed as Movie Management.
            It is about 80% done. I hope to be back to it by mid month and have a version ready by the end of this month.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

OK, I look forward to it.

Comment

On that, sorry Jeff...
                time time time. Or the lack there of.

I'll pop you an e-mail when I have a chance.

--Dan
                Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Hi Jeff,
                  Just a quick note to see how things are coming along?

Kind regds

Boyd

Comment

Originally posted by bodissimus View Post
                    Hi Jeff,
                    Just a quick note to see how things are coming along?

Kind regds

Boyd
                    Having to redo the weatherXML package took longer than I thought but I think this weeks release will finish weatherXML. At least enough that I can get back to Movie Manager.

I'm also off the week between Christmas and New Years. My wife has to work that week so I'll have a lot of programming time that week. I plan on Movie Manager being my priority that week.
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Great, thanks for the update......looking forward to this.

Comment

I can say, the beta package I've been playing with seems good. Everything that is SUPPOSED to work, seems to.

I've not added any custom discs yet, but as presented, with the understanding that there are things that DO not work, everything seems good.

I am testing with the ACCESS database access. It seems slow-ish here and there, but even at it's WORST, it is lightyears faster than the .xml parsing.

The watch button does not do anything. So, for the moment what I end up doing is using this to find a movie I want, then just manually playing it. It is still faster doing that, then opening the original code...even with my hacks to use the cut down .xml files.

--Dan
                        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Any news guys?....he says politely.

Comment

well, been banging on it here and there.

It now plays, at least embedded in webpages. I do not know how to delete things. i.e. if you delete from DVD Collections, it doesn't seem to delete from the Movie Manager. I've been able to add custom movies as well.

I find I like the webpage format better than DVD Collections.

I think the main things that are left, enable a script to be run when clicking watch (allows the use of other "methods" of playing movies), combining my movie search script and the DVD database. Right now, you can play a movie in media player embedded in a webpage, and you can manually edit the paths to point to your movies. Again, seems to work pretty well.

One thing I think I want to see if Jeff can add, search/sort by add date. I would use that. Sometimes I end up adding 2-3 movies at once, then forget about the 1-2 I do not watch right away.

--Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X