Call for Limited Number of Beta Testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call for Limited Number of Beta Testers

I need a few users that would like to beta test Movie Manager.

* Must use DVD Profiler to track your disc collection

* Have lots of patience. If you have a large Disc collection the import will take a long time. To import around 500 Discs took me over an hour. The 500 discs ended up creating over 17,000 records in the Crew and Actors table and almost 800 records in the Episodes table. There are tables for studios, audio, format, features, etc. It just takes a long time.
    After the first import you can add new discs in about 2 seconds.

Email me at jeff at myautomatedhome dot net.
    Last edited by CFGuy; March 13, 2012, 07:17 PM.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

I can use a few more testers tonight.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Probably not your ideal tester but...

I was a big fan of the original DVD program. I used it to control 2 Pioneer DVD megachangers and it worked beautifully. Finally outgrew the DVD limit (600) and now have over 1,100 movies stored across 5 USB drives. Currently using xLobby as the movie front end and the movies are stored in the attached format as opposed to DVD Profiler format.

Any chance this could be used in Movie Manager??? I'd love to be able to again use Homeseer to play movies.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
      Attached Files

Comment

Beta Tester

Hi,
        If you have room for another, I'll be happy to test it out. I have about 300 dvds on media server. I have dvd profiler and was using dvd collection.

Thanks,
        Chase

Comment

Working...
        X