Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MovieImport Error

Hello,
    I have placed the files according to the instructions and it starts to load information for T2 (the first movie) and just after the select statement for Director it bombs out NUll Reference exception. I pasted in the last few statements and error for your review.
    Thank you

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>4/16/2012 6:01:59 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>MovieImport </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>SELECT crewID, crewType FROM crew WHERE firstName = 'Misty' AND lastName = 'Walker' AND crewType = 'Actor' </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>4/16/2012 6:01:59 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>MovieImport </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>SELECT crewID, crewType FROM crew WHERE firstName = 'William' AND lastName = 'Wisher Jr.' AND crewType = 'Actor' </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>4/16/2012 6:01:59 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>MovieImport </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>SELECT crewID, crewType FROM crew WHERE firstName = 'James' AND lastName = 'Cameron' AND crewType = 'Director' </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>4/16/2012 6:01:59 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container..ct or(Object Instance) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) at scriptcode7.scriptcode7.dvdData(String sParam) at scriptcode7.scriptcode7.Main(String sParam) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Import Error

Here is the xml piece before and after it threw the error:
    "<"Credits">"
    "<"Credit FirstName="James" MiddleName="" LastName="Cameron" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Direction" CreditSubtype="Director" CreditedAs="""/>"
    "<"/Credits">"
    "<"Overview">"Experience T2 Like Never Before! Skynet, the 21st century computer waging a losing war on humans sends a second terminator back in time to destroy the leader of the human resistance while he is still a boy. His mother is the only one who knows of the existence of the Terminators, human-like robots that exist only to kill and are nearly indestructible, and Sarah, the boy&apos;s mother is currently in a state mental hospital because of her &apos;delusions&apos;. A second protector is sent back to the past by the Human resistance to protect John Connor, their future leader, at all costs."<"/Overview">"
    "<"EasterEggs"/>"

without the extra double quotes around the greater-than/less-than symbols, had to add those to make it display, I've not posted much on this board so I don't know if there is a better way to make it show or not...
    Anyway I hope this helps.
    Last edited by chasem; April 16th, 2012, 06:27 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

I will try to get to this tomorrow evening. My daughter has a school band concert tonight.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Can you please email me your dvd xml file?

jeff at myautomatedhome dot net
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
        X