Movie Manager Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Manager Installation

Found this on the updater after searching all over the board.
    Installed and currently importing.
    There were six events created, not the four described in the doc.
    The two additional events had no actions.
    The first, Movie Search was easy. I just assigned the corresponding VB.
    The second is a bit more puzzling. Upcomming Releases. I cannot find any script to go with this. I've checked the installation backup directory in Updates2. Nothing there either.
    Even more puzzling is the fact this "Manual" event seems to have been run during the initial import.

Have I mis-installed this or have I actually missed something blaringly obvious?
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

You were probably given the Canadian Manual...it was consolidated for your convenience.

j/k

Sorry Wade, had to poke a bit of fun!

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

God'll get you for that Dan. And if he doesn't, I will. You won't know when, you won't know where, but...

Comment

I've gotten most everything figured out. Nice improvment over the previous package.
        However, the original question remains. What to do with the New Releases event?

Comment

The New Releases are supposed to display new disks coming out this week and the previous week.

Give me a bit and I'll see if I missed putting a script in the zip file.

On setup.asp at the bottom there is a section to set it up.
          Enter a virtual device and check the box for the ratings you want to see the new movies.

In addition to the virtual devices being populated each week, the page newList.asp will display the movies as well.
          Attached Files
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I posted a thread for the events setup.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...91#post1029891
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Yup. I saw that thread first.
              Looks as if HS failed to completely set up the events. I found the problem looking at movieinstall.vb. The files were all there.

Nice job BTW.

Comment

Working...
              X