3.1.0.24 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.1.0.24 error

I'm getting 'Install/Update of package Sonos failed'. If anyone knows how to get this update loaded, I would appreciate any guidance!

Originally posted by field888 View Post
    I'm getting 'Install/Update of package Sonos failed'. If anyone knows how to get this update loaded, I would appreciate any guidance!
    I had to disable the plug-in before updating it. This is because the plug-in doesn't stop quickly enough for the update. Be patient, this plug-in can take more time to shut down. Also, in the rare instance that the plug-in will not disable and just hangs there with "Disabling plugin Sonos" for more than 30 seconds, restart HomeSeer and it will be disabled. Then update and enable..
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      I had to disable the plug-in before updating it. This is because the plug-in doesn't stop quickly enough for the update. Be patient, this plug-in can take more time to shut down. Also, in the rare instance that the plug-in will not disable and just hangs there with "Disabling plugin Sonos" for more than 30 seconds, restart HomeSeer and it will be disabled. Then update and enable..
      Success! thanks much

Comment

Working...
      X